Chapter 1:

Everyone had heard the stories of girls bodies being found sucked dry of blood . Everyone had been cautioned never to enter Dark Wood forest alone. But I wasn't alone. My boyfriend Seth was there.

The bright of the day was quickly fading on us as we waited at the edge of the forest line for dusk to fall.
We stood in silence preparing to get our bodies torn to shreds or be utterly disappointed by what dark secrets the woods held within." So we might not make it out alive and I just wanted to tell you..."He leaned closer into me. His green eyes penetrating through my dull grey ones. As his large hand briskly touched my face. His tall 6 and a half foot frame towering over my average 5' 4"frame. This was it!My first kiss."Tag your it!"He smirked before bounding into the forest line. Seth Raymond Woods I will get you for that!

I quickly darted into the canopies of the forest following the direction he ran in. I past tree after tree and jumped log over log. After passing the same creek for what must have been the tenth time I sat down on the leaf covered ground, allowing myself to catch my breath. My long ebony black hair sat glued to my forehead in sweat. It felt like it'd been hours since I'd last seen Seth. I couldn't find him no matter how hard or fast I ran through the woods.

"Boo!" "Ahhhhh!" I screamed as Seth's tall figure jumped into view. He laughed before sitting down on the rock beside me. His dark messy chocolate brown hair was styled to look unkempt he wore a plain white V-neck pressed roughly to his core and a pair of cargo shorts. Enjoying the view Baby?...Because I'm quite like the view in front of me." I lightly punched his shoulder and stuck out my tongue."You tryin to flirt Woods? I see the way your looking at that tree. Ohhhh!Tree I just love you!" I teased as he smirked."Why don't you step aside babe and I'll show you just how much I love that tree!" I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest"What are you waiting for? Lover boy why don't you kiss it?" I remarked.

He chuckled at me before walking over to the Oak tree next to me "Oh!Tree will you be mine forever and ever?"
Silence...is exactly what you'd expect to hear but instead A voice came strangling from behind the tree "No thank you I think I'll stick to the red oaks over there, they very much suit me. Their more my type...don't you agree?"Seth frowned as his eyes bulged to the size of baseballs"Now if you excuse me I'd like to have my snack now."A figure jumped out from behind his hiding place at the base of the tree it's electric blue eyes were the only thing visible through the pale moon light. The figure appeared a good foot taller than Seth."What?" Seth asked.He looked frightened shitless. "I said I'd like my snack now. "

Seth frowned at the figure "What kind of snack?"His emotions had total changed from the happy carefree Seth he was a couple minutes ago.His face now showed fear."I was thinking an idiot for the main course and a beautiful lady for dessert...Doesn't that sound absolutely scrumptious?" The creature smacked it's lips in thirst.

Seth shook his head and silently motioned for me to run." I don't know eating people doesn't sound very appetizing to me." I quickly started to creep away till I my back hit something hard.

"Where do you think your going...dessert? Another figure loomed above me his face almost transparent in the moonlight. I could see that his eyes were pitch black. A deep red gash soiled a what might have been a once handsome face. The figure smiled to reveal two tooth like daggers ready to attack."Antanasia....run... don't worry ....abo...about me." *Thwack*
I turned me attention quickly back to the tall dark figure and Seth.Seth now lay on the ground cold and motionless on the forest floor.

"Pity...they usually fight more."The first figure spoke as he stood over Seth's silent body. I ran over to his limp form unconscious on the ground."Seth...Seth..."The tears rolled down my cheeks like a tsunami. "Foolish,foolish girl!"The monster tsked at me as he approached closer.