Too Much Drama

Maria POV*

I Can't Believe Who I Just Seen Darrius Finally Came Back he Jumped through The door And Hugged Me so Tight he was so stink like he just ran away .

Me : Where Have you been all these Months ?

Darrius : Its Hard to explain .

Me : Well All Your Clothes Still Here Go shower And Put fresh Clothes on and ima burn the ones you have on how long you've had that on .

Darrius : Like 3 weeks .

Me : Ok Go , Go shower Hurry .

Darrius : Baby I Miss You And Where Is our son ?

Me : How you Know I had a son ?

Darrius : you mean we, and I had people looking after you if I Haven't had anybody to look after y'all something would have happen to you and our child and I'm bout to get in the shower get him some clothes on and we going for a vacation .

Me: Ka , Babe .

Darrius : Want To -

Me : Boy If you Dont get yo stanky self in the shower.

Darrius : K bar dang .

~ Sunday Morning~

Jr. POV°

When We Left My mom House I Think Naya Hormones Started To Jump In Cause she Randomly Went Off On Me I Dont Know How ima Deal It Would be Wrong if I Leave her And Come Back to her When she Has the baby Nah So I'll Call My Homie Terrence Up See what He up to but she gone be tripping I mean ima thug I guess but these streets ain't safe I got shot once and im tryna be safe I have a family on the way and I'm really to young my mom taught me right I was just being disrespectful but life ain't easy I'm still young .

Naya : Jr What you thinking about .

Me : Nun , Think Ima Hangout With Terrence For a Minute .

Naya : So you gone Leave Me .

Me : Well,I Need A Min See what Mally Up To I hope Aint Wit him Call up .

Naya : Okay, And I think I left My Phone Over You parent's House .

Me : Well, Too Bad .

Naya : JR !!!!

Me : I'm just Playing You Can Use My phone And don't have to ask and Are You Hungry ?

Naya : Yes God ! I am I Thought You Would Think About Me.

Me : You want McDonald's ?

Naya : Mmm, Yea .

Me : Ima Get You A kids meal .

Naya : Yea, For Later On Today and I Chicken Salad With strawberries and a sweet tea.

Jr : You one hungry baby but I love you .

Naya : Awww ❤ Love You Too Jr, and Maybe you spoil Me to much and I think I'm growing up to dorn fast .

Jr : I Thought That Too, Already Got a Child & Living Together, But Trust Me I'll Take Much care of Us .

Naya : Take Me Over Mally & Her Retarded Boyfriend House .

Jr : Hell Nah Ima Go Pick Up Mally And Ima Go Ion Inside Because I Know That Nigga Been hitting On Her .

- Less than 8 mins-

I Pulled To the yard I see Mally Outside Spitting Up Blood While this niggas Standing At the door With His Arms crossed .

Naya : OH MY GOD MALLY !

Jr: Nigga Are you trying To Kill My Cou-

Naya : Jr !!!