Chapter 1-awakening

Claudia's POV

I was awakened by the bright ass sun, beaming into my eyeballs.

i sighed to myself as i sat on the edge of my comfy bed, in attempt to wake up properly. i looked over at my iphone to check the time, "shit, 8:13am, i'm late for school, the teacher's going to literally spank me!"

I rushed into the white, clean bathroom, ready to clean my face. 

My phone rings, it's my mum. 

1 NEW MESSAGE

 "you up?" 

I'm not even going to bother texting back, i don't have the time. 

(time skip)

I walk into the blue gates, the bell has already rung. 

"only 6  fucking hours and ill be out of this shit-like prison.." i say to myself, hoping no one hears me. 

I stroll into class, dragging my feet. "What took you so long, CLAUDIA?" Mrs Bluetit shouts

The whole class turns and stares at me as if i've killed someone, jesus christ. 

"I FELL DOWN A FUCKING DRAIN...." i replied sarcastically

She sent me straight to the principles office. 

"What a surprise, i somehow knew it'd be YOU CLAUDIA!" The principle shouts.

I sit there and put my feet on the table (because i'm a punk ass bitch). 

"GET BACK TO CLASS, NOW" he screamed

"whatever" i mutter, slamming the door on the way out.

(time skip)

"Finally! end of class!" i shout, the teacher gives me the 'death glare' as i walk out.  

"hey betch"kaitlyn says, jumping up behind me. 

"oh hey dere" i reply with a grin. 

We started to walk down the corridor when the gay ass bullies come up to us and ask for our lunch money. 

kaitlyn laughs and whacks her in the cunt with a sugoi stick she usually hides in her pocket. The bullies walk off crying like a weeaboo. I laugh to myself inside. 

As we strolled further down the corridor, Kaitlyn stops and turns to me, 

"I know this may sound really weird but..... senpai was in my dream last night" she says

"b..b..but how? He left ages ago" i stutter, remembering the memories. 

"i really don't know, but... do you think it  means something?" she asks

we left the conversation there as i stand, shocked at the thought. 

______________________________________________________________________

(A/N)- Hey dere, this is my first ever book, dedicated to my friends. comment if you'd like me to continue and rate ^_^ 

Shoutout to my best friend beccabob360 for writing! 

i will update soon :)