Chapter 3-Senpai is here

Kaitlyn's POV

Jesus fucking christ its early, i said staring into my alarm clock watching each second pass.

I should really get up and stop wasting my life away, so i get out of bed and begin to get dressed.as im walking downstairs im deciding what to eat , should i have porridge or poptarts?

I finally resort to boiling a big pan of SPAGHETTI with cheese and meatballs, and unusual breakfast for a peculiar person.

I was enjoying my breakfast when out of nowhere i heard a knock on the door, as i go to answer it claudia bursts through the door.

"I just saw him" Screamed Claudia.

"You saw who?" I said.

"Senpai!" Said Claudia.

"Oh my fucking god, there is no way" i said starting to question my self whether Claudia had turned into a SPAGHETTI CHILD or was just pranking.

"Yes i saw him, but i don't think he knows that" She exclaimed.

"Your turning into a SPAGHETTI CHILD , do you know what they do to SPAGHETTI CHILDREN ?" I said.

"Tell me" Whispered Claudia.

"First they boil them, and next they hang them with SPAGHETTI until they shrivel up and die, then they teabag their helpless nan's" I said with a creepy voice.

"Stop playing with me you little shet" Shouted Claudia.

Then i remembered why she came here, realizing how important it was and how i had to find out more.

"Anyway, where did you see senpai?" I said.

"He was outside the bakery near Downing street" Said Claudia.

"You sure it wasnt that lousy prime minister named david cameron?" I said with a sigh.

"It was definitely senpai" She said.

Knowing that i can trust Claudia we head out of the door to go find senpai. when we arrived at Downing street we saw a hooded figure , almost like a shadow.

"Quick!" I shouted.

"That has got to be senpai" I exclaimed.

We escaped down a alley way, but just as we thought we had got away , i turned around and what i saw wasn't senpai at all...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its been so long since i did the last chapter , guess school is creeping up on me. 

This is only a short chapter , but the next one will be bigger.

Next chapter soon my sugoi spaghetti children.

xoKILLING MYSELF FOR CASHxo