Chapter 2- Meeting Payton

Claudia's POV 

After the talk me and Kaitlyn had last night, One question was spiralling around in my mind; is senpai really here? I went to bed that night and must of had the most terrifying dream as when i woke up i noticed i had wet the bed....LMAO. Although i could't remember off the top of my head what it about, the only thing i noticed was that senpai was in it....

As i was about to lunge back into my bed, because i'm a boss ass betch, My phone went off.

1 NEW MESSAGE

betchie pie (a.k.a Payton)-' HEY YOU FUCKINNNGGGG CUNT! you wanna' come to the new park 'Ed miliband park' with me?'

I instantly replied back with; 'YARR BITCH YASSSSSS' 

I smile to myself and start getting ready, payton said he'd be here in about 20 minutes which is plenty of time. 

(time skip)

Payton's POV

I walked up to the big ass door of Claudia's house. She opened it instantly

"sup BETCH" i shouted at the top of my voice

"SUPPPPPP" She replied with a grin.

"you ready to go?"

"YASSSSS" 

We walked about 1338 miles to the park, well that's what it felt like. 

We walked in awkward silence as it looked like something was on Claudia's mind, she stopped all of a sudden and turned to me.

"What's up?" i asked with a concerned expression. 

"my ass hurts" she replied laughing

"ohhkkkayyyy" i said giggling to myself

"but really though, something has been on my mind recently about what Kaitlyn said to me" She says.

"why? what did she say?" i asked, slightly confused

" she said she's been seeing senpai in her dreams pretty much all the time, do you think it means something?" 

I stand bewildered at the thought senpai may be around, watching us. 

"m..maybe" is all i managed to say in reply. 

As we approached the park, there were some dickheads on the swings. I walked up to them and hit them with my giant inflatable dildo. They loved it, so much they ran away crying, lol.  

(time skip)

When we'd finished harassing small children, i walked Claudia home, hoping she would't think too much about senpai.

"bye! sugoi sugoi" I shout

"GOOOODDDDBBBYYYEEEE" she shouts back 

She closes the door and i make my way back home. 

As i stepped into my house, i ran upstairs and jumped into my bed, putting my phone on charge in the process. 

Boo, the cat, then decides it would be a great fucking idea to pounce onto my bedside table, knocking all the contents, as well as my new phone onto the floor, creating a crash.

"BOO, YOU FUCKING CUNT CAKE!!"  i shout as i stand up, chasing the cat around my room. When i finally caught him, i threw him out of my window hoping he wouldn't die. He didn't as i could hear a loud scratching on my door downstairs, Boo wanted to come back in. of course i wasn't going t let him. 

I, once again try and go to sleep. when suddenly the phone rings, "WHO THE FUCK IS CALLING THE HOUSE!" i scream, i don't answer it, i go to bed.

___________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N)-Comment and favorite for more :)

again, thanks beccabob360 for helping in writing the story!

New chapter out soon my sugoi friends!