what!!!

As I was about to send a text to Hanna about what time we were gonna meet.....but then a big flash came up on my phone and weird music was playing along too....when I read the message that was being uploaded.....it was about Hanna!

I ran downstairs to tell Spencer! We hopped into the car and drove to Hannas house. When we got there her mum was on the doorstep crying.
" what's wrong Mrs Marin?" I asked.
" it's Hanna, last night she went over to her boyfriends house and hasn't returned!" She answered.
" where is Caleb? " Spencer asked.
" I saw him this morning at the park down the road", she said.
" well then that's where we will go!" I exclaimed.

♡♡♡

Once we reached the park, we saw only two little girls playing on the swings.
" he has left", Spencer said.
" let's check the neighbourhood!" I exclaimed.

We thought we had no more luck cause there were no more houses to check, then Spencer pointed out a old dark house in the clearing.
" should we check it out? " Spencer whispered.
" we have no choice," I replied.

♡♡♡

Once we made it to the front door, it just swang right open  for  us so we walked in......we thought we could definitely hear noises upstairs, so I went to go check it out and saw!!!!...............

____________________________________
So hey guys this is my first chapter and hope you guys like it♡♡♡
Hope you like the next chapter!!

Instagram : @georgiirudd
                       @macbbby11

xx