Pryce

Elaine POV
I was getting ready completely forgetting I was on facetime with Dar until I heard him try to whisper "Shitt" I was beyond pissed off and after quickly confronting him I hung up. I continued my routine and walked to school. When I got there everyone from every grade stared at me. Wyd I'm not avfan of attention but I look at the floors
To see them covered in pictures and printed words saying "Hoe" or "Slut" ,etc. These pictures made my heart drop 20 feet under. My eyes welled up in tears as I realize they are of me and Dario..revealing what happened last night. The intercom system had made screechy sounds causing me to cover my ears but I soon heard talking it sounds as if it'd been recorded. It was me and Dario talking soon after all you heard was screams and moans. My tears fell uncontrollably I was frozen as the students gave me disapproving looks and laughed. Darius was running frantically down the halls once he saw me he ran my way. I wanted to back slap him so badly and think of the most heartbreaking way to embarrass him much more than I am but I couldn't I was FROZEN. He yelled my name over and over as I finally managed to breath again not realizing I held my breath and move my footsteps backwards towards the door things were being thrown at me which only made me break down more. Birth control pills, condoms, papers asking when they can touch next. He finally caught up begging me to listen.