7- Lego house

*I'm gunna pick up the pieces,

And build a lego house,

I things go wrong we can knock it down,*

Lego House - Ed Sheeran

SOPHIES POV

I cant belive I just told him that, oh shit. He sat there just looking at me.

'I'm sorry, I never should've said that should I?' I said uneasily.

'No No. It's fine.' He whispered.

'Niall, look, you deserve someone better than me.'

'No! Don't say that! Just don't! Because I don't, I was the one who messed everything up, not you!' He exclaimed. I sat there looking down at my hands.

'You should probably go...' I said standing up. He looked up at me with those eyes. Oh god. 

'Sorry...' He whispered. 'Maybe things will work out between us one day.' He said and walked out. 

One day, is too long away.

3 days later

I've been getting better, I still can't stop thinking about Niall, I've been speaking to Jed, and him and I are kind of going out now, I guess I'm just a forgiving person really. But even being with  him, I can't forget about Niall... 

Jed and I sat in mine and Nialls favourite cafe and had a coffee.

'So, how've you been?' He asked setting the coffee's down on the table. It was a rainy day, so it was nice to have a warm coffee to cheer me up. 

'I've been okay... Things were getting harder but I think it's all easing slightly now.' I said smiling. 

'Well that's good, I've missed you.' He said. I laughed

'Why have you missed me?' It was a strange thing for Jed to say... He never acted like this. 

'I just did, and now, I get you insetad of that Niall creep.' When he said that, I gasped a little, I sat there in silence. 'You okay?' Jed asked putting his hand on mine.' 

'Yeah, great.' I whispered. 'I actually need to sort a few things out at home, do you... mind?' I asked. He shook his head, he gave me a kiss on the cheek, as I ran out in the pouring rain all the way home. 

I ran into Zayn actually. 

'Hi Soph!' he waved. I smiled at him. 

'Hey!' I said, he gave me a quick hug. 

'Where have you been then?' He asked me. I stood there awkwardly shuffling on my feet. 

'On a date...' I said, but really quietly, he still heard. 

'Ah, have we now, trying to forget about Nialler are we?' He winked. I sighed, but the thing is, he was absolutley right, I was trying to forget Niall, depp down I really knew I was. 

'Yeah, but I can't. Nobody else seems to understand how hard it is for me to forget him. I just physically can't... But we've moved on now, haven't we?'         

'Yeah, but there is still hope, that maybe... you guys will get back together?' He asked pleadingly. 

'I don't know, Zayn... Everything seemed so riht with Niall, but we just haven't got to the stage of getting back together again yet. Anyway, I got to go do some stuff at home, so I'll see you around!' I said walking off.

'You will, cause you'll be with Niall!' He yelled. I turned round smiling 

'Maybe!' I said, and ran off. 

Nialls P.O.V. 

She was going out with JED?! Zayn told me everything.

'Did she say anything about us?' I asked him as we were playing FIFA. 

'Yeah, she said she can't forget you, but that you've moved on now, so she needs to try.' 

'Oh.' was all I could say, I don't want to move on from her,ever, my princess, I still loved her, and she even congessed to me she still did. She's just dating Jed to try and forget about me. 

'Look, Ni, we're going to America for 4months for tour, maybe you'll get a grl then, maybe even hook up with demi!' He said patting me on the back, 

'Yeah, maybe.' I wasn't at all interested with going out with Demi right now, I just wanted to win Sophies heart back again. 

So, today is the day we're off for America for 4months! This is going to be amazing, performing at MSG and everything. 

We've been to america before, but not for long, this time, it's my dream to perform in MSG, and now it's finally happening. That place is huge man!

We went to the airport this morning to say our goodbyes, Emily dragged Sophie along with her, as she was an emotional wreck when Harry was leaving, she wouldn't let go.

'Noooooo!' She sobbed as Sophie pulled her away.

'Good luck getting her home!' I called,giving her a slight wink.

'Oh thanks!' She smiled, forcefullly dragging her back out the airport, and getting her into the car. Sophie and I could just be friends, right? I mean, It's not a huge deal that we;re not going out, myabe they are right, we should move on, and find different people.  

Maybe in America, I will hook up with someone else, I'm just hoping Sophie will split with Jed, then I at least have a chance again. 

As soon as we arrived in America, we were on a chatshow that night, we all got ready, and we went in and sat down, and the presenter asked us a few questions. 

'So... Niall, fans are wondering are you and Sophie going to get back together?' Oh, how am I going to answer this?

'I don't know really, I think we've both kind of moved on.' I said. Even though I hadn't moved on at all, and she hadn't either. 

'Oh, well that's a shame really, because the fans have been getting their hopes up...' The presenter said. 

'I know,' I replied 'Maybe in the future.' 

Yes, the future. 

Someday, this will happen, Sophie and I will be together again.