Chapter 3

+=>PAIGE'S POV<=+

"There is a reason I didn't keep in touch with you after I moved" I said to Niall.

"Well what's the reason you never talked to me after I gave everything to you?" He asked. He's getting on my nerves.

"You didn't give everything to me!" I spat.

"I did I was everything a 15 year old boyfriend should of been and more!" She spat back.

"I really don't remember you being there for me when I really needed you!" I whisper yelled.

"Bullshit! I was there when you cried when you parents split! I was there when you were moody as all get out because you were on your period! I was there when people would bully you! I was there every damn second you needed me! So don't you dare say I was never there! I was heart broken when you left cried for a week! You were my everything and you know that!" He whisper yelled.

"You cried for a week?" I asked softly

"Yeah..." He mumbled.

"I cried almost every night for more than nine months! I went into depression! When i found out i was pregnant the doctors told me I could lose the baby. I could have lose the most important thing in my life because of you! I was a fucking wreck!" I spat at him

"I-I-I-I didn't know..." He said softly

"You don't know a lot of things.." I trailed off

"But I do want to know! I want to be able to hold you in my arms and kiss you everyday" he admitted.

"We don't get everything we want. I lived without so much while you can just point at something and you get it" I said.

"Pa-" he started but I cut him off.

"Niall even if I wanted us to work it couldn't" I said

"I don't see why it wouldn't work" he mumbled.

"Niall I has a son! I'm in collage! Your Niall Horan world famous boy band member you go on tour all the time! Not everything works out!" I said. I just wanna go home godamnit today was ment to be about Zayden!

"He could be the son of one direction! You can drop out and you both can come on tour with me! See simple as that" he smiled.

"Life's not that simple Niall! It never was and never will be that simple! I really wish it was" I mumbled the last part.

"Why wouldn't it be able to work out that way?" He asked

"My son is not going to be the all time famous son of one direction. I want him to go to a public school and make friends that like him for him. I need to get a higher education to pay the bills and buy things for my son. I would never drag my son on tour where he never has a real home and doesn't get homemade dinner every night.." I trailed off.

"Oh.." He mumbled

"If you will excuse me I'm going to go head out so I can see what time we will be leaving." I said getting up and helping Zayden out his seat. We walked out to check when we could leave. He have a half an hour before we can leave. So a half an hour I have to deal with Niall. This will be fun.

After 25 minuets of awards and getting harassed by Niall we are are walking to my car. I helped Zayden into his seat and I was walking around to get in my seat.

"PAIGE?!?!" Niall shouted

"NIALL?!?!" I shouted back

"Hey I need to ask you something..." He trails off

"Do tell me" I say in a sarcastic voice

"It's about Zayden..." He trailed off

"Okay now I really want to know" I said

"Why is Zayden's umm" he exclaims

"Niall spit it out" I said

"Okay okay... I want to know why is Zayden's last name Horan?" Niall asked...SHIT!!!!

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>

3 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! I LIKE THIS CHAPTER A BIT IT WAS WAY BETTER BUT IT DIDENT SAVE RIGHT SO IT DELETED HALF OF IT!!!