Making Romeo and Juliet Envious

//After their dancing and drinking at the club, the 3 couple of punks headed to Candy's apartment to rest and just hang for while...but things weren't going as Candy and Joe had planned//

Why don't we just sleep on the couch?"
"Why don't you wake her?"
"She looks so comfortable, I don't wanna be rude"
Joe sighs while getting up to walk out my place, leaving me with Piper who is soundly asleep on my bed. I run up to look out the window, I can see the outline of him walking down the street with his hands buried in his pockets. Is he mad at me? what did I do? Ugh. I drink a pain reliever and sit on the couch to rest my aching head on my hands for a while.

after not long I'm drowsing off until I'm shook up by a motorcycle going down the curb.
"Candy!"
am I having hypnagogic hallucinations?
"Bright Angel!"
no, only one on the earth calls me in such manner. I rise and run outside looking down the balcony to find Joe on a motorcycle.
"Joe what are you doing?"
"She speaks! Oh speak again, for thou art as glorious as an angel tonight!"
My heart is utterly fluttered, I'd given Joe my copy of my favorite tragedy "Romeo and Juliet" after he gave me his favorite album (the Ramones) and here he is reciting Romeo under the stars of July.
"Tell me, how camest thou hither?"
"With love's light wings...also known as Paul's motorcycle."
I laugh and run downstairs to jump on the modernized horse.

(the story swifts into a third point of view narration from here)

She screams a little as her Romeo in leather accelerates down the street. Its ten past three, a couple hours before dawn and Joe had in mind that he's never taken his lover to his favorite spot.

He holds her by the hand leading her to the roof of the 19th floor on his apartment building.
"Where are we going?"
"I thought you'd like to see the magnificence that is sleeping London" he says leading her up one last corridor.
In awe Candy admires the view
"It looks like an ocean of lights. its so beautiful"
He wraps his arms around her "I knew you'd like it, when I miss you I come up here to think that you're there somewhere, shinning brighter than any star, and I don't feel so alone."
Her eyes light up like a candle as she turns towards him, with quivering lips of joy she confesses
"not Shakespeare nor any other poet could utter words that make me feel what you make me feel when you speak."
their eyes are connected, their heartbeats sync.
"and no view on the earth surpasses the beauty of the view of your eyes" he whispers.

as he proceeds to kiss her she looks away to say
"I'm afraid, being night, all this is but a dream, too flattering sweet to be substantial."

he steals her focus from the city by holding her face close to him
"don't be unsure as Juliet, don't be afraid, I'm not like the Dorian which you spoke of to me before. Who cares how long I've loved you? I feel as if I loved you before I knew love existed and as long as you allow me I will love you truly."

She'd been afraid from the start, of how deeply she felt for Joe and how vulnerable that made her, but she was now convinced.
His love was truthful, real, as real as roof she stood on.