Chapter One!

• Dedicated to Everyone Who Wanted More!!!!! <3 :)

And here it is, the long awaited very wanted CHAPTER ONE!!!!!   i decided to make the before one a prologue. IT didnt make much sense to have it as chapter one. so hope you enjoy!!!

Please please COMENT/VOTE/FANN!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you Mr.Logan for coming today" The AIG teacher greeted Ryan.

As they shook, "The pleasure is all mine, Mrs. Florence"

"Don't be silly! Just call me Nancy, only the children must call me that."

" Thank you then, Nancy, I wish we could have met on better circumstances though."

"Oh, Mr. Logan,"

"Ah, just Ryan, thats what all my employees must call me." He said smiling warmly, both chuckling a little.

Ten years, and the birth of they're second and last child later Ryan, his mother, and Tori were all getting along. Evangeline's baby she left behind was a boy, and they named him Cole; the name Evangeline picked. Since then, Ryan's construction business had took off. Tori was now a Freshman in highschool with almost one semester already under her belt. Cole on the other hand grew up into a kid prodigy. Cole inherited Evangeline's intilect and smart thinking skills:Only ten, and he is in 7th grade and doing extroidinarily well.

"Ryan, what did Cole tell you that he was in trouble?"

"No, ma'am. He made it sound that way!"

"Well in that case," sitting down and motioning fo Ryan to take a seat. "That is not the reason at all. I wanted to talk to you about a new program the superintendent has started. It's for over exceeding middle school students around the district and he wanted some applicants for it. The principle automatically reccomended Cole"

"Wow, that's something!" a pround, fatherly smile pulled up his lips and a sparkle in his eye. "I think if the principle is that sure of my son then of course I would  let him do it."

"That's great to here Ryan! I think he would be a good representative of Penbrooke Middle."

" So what is this exactly about?"

"Well the students would be in a special program for the remaining of the year. All the selected students will be attending the local highschool. Kind of to see how they will do in that environment at the age they are now."

"An experiment?"

"Yea, pretty much."

"Oh, ok. i have not a problem with that. I think Cole and  Tori need to have something in common anyway."

"Marvelous!" Standing up and shaking his hand vigorously "You won't be let down i'm sure of it!"

"Thank you Nancy, we'll be in touch."

"Absolutely."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and there it is!!! short, of course, jeez. any way thanks for reading hope you enjoy it!!

Comment/vote/FAN!!!!!!!!!!