Going to Yorknew City

Lucianna A.k.a Lucy Heartfilia Pov.
Hmm,I just left the guild so where will I go?Oh,I heard a place name Yorknew City!I better go and tell Igneel,Metallicana,Grandine,Weisslogia and Skiadrum about this.I teleported to the Dragon Realm and made my Dragon wings appear.I flew to the Castle and got to the Ballroom. Everyone saw me and bowed."I,Lucianna HeartLock,shall takeover the place of my dear mother,Layla,For my brothers death also,We,Dragons will seek revenge to the HeartLocks and Kill the one's who killed my brothers!"I announced bravely.They roared for joy.I raised my mother's sword which was named The Elemental Sword and they quite down."I am now Queen Lucianna of the Dragon Realm! "I shouted.They all roared as loud the infinity clock ringing.

✴Timeskip✴

I talked to my 5 loyal Dragons about going to Yorknew City.They told me to be careful and thanked them." Celeste will be the one who will look after and who's in charge here for a while"I told them.They nodded as they flew to their island.I teleported to Yorknew City and started walking to the auction that everyone was talking about.The guards ask me who I am before I entered."I am Lucianna HeartLock,Daughter of the Dragon Queen,Layla HeartLock,the one who ruled this world for centuries "I introduce myself. They bowed,nervously." We're sorry for our rudeness,your highness!"They apologize. I skipped cheerfully inside and saw Neon with her Father,Light."Ne-chan!"I shouted,giving her attention. "Lu-chan!"Neon said,surprise.I hugged her and smiled at her Father." Uncle Light,why are you here?"I ask Uncle."We just got the Scarlet Eyes,Lu!"Neon replied.Scarlet Eyes?Hmm,I heard that somewhere. Wait!It's from the Kurta Clan!My Clan!How could I forget about them! "Do you know where's the Kurta Clan?" I ask Neon with Hope that there here. They gave me a sad look which means its bad."There extinct for age's now and they were killed by the Phantom troupe"Neon said."Each one of them died,no one in the Clan survived that day "Uncle said.They were shocked seeing me crying." No,how can I be so foolish?!I just wasted my time on this world for fun but I didn't know that my Clan was already dead!"I cried.Uncle patted my head and Neon gave me comforting words."Don't worry,I know someone who's from the Kurta Clan "She said.My face brighten and smiled. Light gave me a look and gave a chuckle." A smile suits you more,you know"He chuckle. Me and Neon looked at each other and laughed.I saw two boys go to our direction. It was a boy with silver hair and a boy with greenish-black hair."Hi,I'm Gon!"Gon said,smiling."Killua "Killua said,looking away.Wow,they remind me of Natsu and Gray-Wait!I am not talking about them here!OK,I have to calm down or else Lucifer will take over me.I smiled at them." Nice to meet you,my name is Lucianna HeartLock"I introduce myself to them."Lucianna,huh?"Killua murmured. "What's wrong?" I ask him putting my index finger on his cheek.I saw him going red.Does he have a fever?"Are you alright?Your really burning up"I asked him, worried."I-i'm okay!"He shouted.So he's a tsundere,huh?