Help....

Help....

    ELAINE P.O.V

 1 month. I have been held captive against my will here for 1 month. I do everything they ask. I am like there maid. I clean every inch of this place. I spend hours on my hands and knees scrubbing. Bruises have formed on my knees. They are purple, black and yellow and they make grimance every time I look at them. My hands are very tender and bleed if I barley hit them. They give me different clothes every other day. The clothes are always to tight and very revealing. One time the shorts were basically underwear they were so short and the shirt was see through and basically a bra. Each time I have to wear those clothes or the man I call Jerkface abuses me. He hits me very hard or throws me around.

Every night I cry myself to sleep. Hoping that someone will save me. I dont know how long they are going to keep me. I have figured out that one of the reasons they have me is to cause everyone I know, Pain. Pain because they do not know if I am alive and if they will get to see me again.

The food hasnt inproved. I have lost lots of weight. Slowly my ribs are starting to show. In the mirror in one of the rooms I can see myself. My face is becoming more hollow, making me look wild. I never know what they are doing to Justin. Sometimes Jerkface makes snide remarks about im but other than that nothing. The other man never says anything and the third one I have not seen since I was kidnapped. I never see their faces, they always wear the ski masks.

Other things I have to do is make there food. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. If I do not do something right Jerkface beats me. He usually punches me in the face or smashes me into the wall. If it gets to bad the other man tells him to stop. I do not know how we get our food but most of it is from stores. If things need to be read, I read them for the men. If things need to be done I do the things for the men.

I am laying on the floor in my cold bare room. I was finally upgraded to a small pillow and blanket. Suddenly the door swung open without warning. I jump up quickly in surprise. It isnt time for me to make a meal for them and I already did my cleaning for the day.

"Get up. I have a job for you." The man spoke and even though his face was covered, right away I knew it was jerkface.

He starts walking towards me and and I cringe. He grabs my arms and ties them behind my back. I dont resist because I learned several weeks ago it was no use. He drags me out into the hallway and leads me to the right. We walk a ways and finally stop infront of a bare door. He takes out a key and unlocks it. The door swings open and he pulls me inside.

I can tell this is a bedroom and I am more than sure its Jerkfaces. I start shaking in fear. Bad choice. He swings me around and pulls me close to him.

"Mmm" Is all he says. He yanks me closer and I cringe. His laugh is my answer. He pulls my head to his covered face and starts kissing me. I try to get away but he is holding me tight. A coughing fit takes over my body and I cough right into his mouth.

He quickly pushes me away.

"How come you didnt tell me you were sick?!?" He asks, very angry.

I shrug and say "Im sorry I didnt know. I haven't been coughing."

He turns to the door and walks to it. "I will be back in 1 hour. I expect my room to be clean by then. The supplies are in my bathroom." He says and then walks out the door closing it behind him.

I run into the bathroom and grab the things I need. I work quickly starting in his bedroom. I make his bed and start dusting everything. There is no vaccum so I cant do that. I start cleaning the desk by his bed. One of the drawers is slightly open. I look behind me to make sure the door is closed. I open up the drawer. All thats in there is pens and paper. Wait what is that?

I reach down under some of the papers. Out comes a cellphone. Apparently Jerkface forgot his phone. Excitement and hope floods through my body. I quickly hit the dial button and start typing the number I know by heart.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Justin P.O.V

     Its been a month since Elaine has gone missing. Scooter made me start performing again even though I refused. No traces have been found of her. Right now I am sitting in a limo with my Mom and Scooter. We are headed to a dinner for some family Scooter wants me to meet. Mom and Scooter are chatting away. I sit there staring out the window into the darkness. My phone starts to ring. Mom and Scooter quit talking and look at me.

"Who could be calling at this hour?" Mom asks confused.

"I dont know. I have never heard of this number. Im going to answer it." I say back.

"Hello?" I say confused.

There is a moments pause. ".... Justin?" A voice says quietly. Almost in a whisper.

"Who is this?" I ask thinking it is some fan that figured out my number.

"Justin it is Elaine! I am so glad you answered. I want to get out of here. Please help me!!" The girl says still in a whisper. My eyes go wide and I am shocked. I almost drop the phone.

"Honey who is it?" My mom asks worried. I put my ear back to the phone.

"Where are you?!?" I ask trying not to freeze.

"I dont know where I am. Somewhere underground in a house sort of place. Justin I dont have much time! I dont know when they are going to find out I am talking to you! Please help me! Its horrible! Oh Justin I thought they had you here! They showed me a video when they first brought me here! They beat you! I thought it was you! I thought you were dead..." She fades off sniffling.

"No no! Its ok im fine! Who are they? I swear I am going to kill them if they have laid a hand on you!" I say with worry and anger mixed in my voice.

"Justin, you have to find me!! I dont know how much longer they will let me live. I want to come home! Please help me!" Elaine says trying to whisper.

Mom and Scooter are looking at me like I am crazy.

"I will find you. What did the area look like when you were above ground?Have they mentioned anything about where you are?" I ask trying to get some information.

"When they brought me out of the Uhaul. The area was beautiful. Lots of trees. I didnt see any other bulidings or other people. We walked to this weird spot on the ground. You have to be looking for it or you wont find it. We walked to it and one of the people said something out loud. A cylinder rose from the ground. It was really big and all 4 of us could fit in it. Slowly it brought us under ground to the house place. They lock me in one of the rooms." She says quickly.

I start to answer her but am quickly cut off.

"I have to go. They are coming and I havent even finished the bathroom." She starts to sob."Oh no he is going to hurt me so bad this time... Please find me! Its getting worse!!" She says.

"What?? Hello?? Elaine??" I say but the line is already dead. I look up from my phone.

"W-Was that Elaine?" My mom asks slowly.

I nod my head yes. She starts sobbing loudly. Scooter gives her a hug.

"I think this dinner can be cancelled. We need to go to the Police." Scooter says taking control.

I am not able to answer. I just sit there staring, thinking. From what Elaine said I can tell they have been abusing her. My fists clench up as my anger rises. I punch the seat in front of me over and over. I strong hand grabs my arms and yanks them.

"Stop." Scooter orders and then turns back to the phone.