[12] hand holding and sugar coding

That's Alison's adorable outfit today! The cute shirt and adorable hat! Sorry you can't see the pants though! xx

__________________

We walked up to the door and I unlocked it and we walk inside. The cold air from the AC hit the sweat on my skin. We walk into the kitchen and set the groceries down on the counter and then some on the dining table.

I started to take some of the frozen things out, like ice cream, frozen salmon, chicken, all that.

He helped by putting some of the fruit away. But of course I had to tell him my method... you have to put them in bins by color. Like yellow apples with bananas. Green apples with grapes. Raspberries with strawberries and so on.

I was humming while putting the food away and I think he liked it because every time I stopped, he stopped putting the things away and looked at me. And so when I began humming again, he went back to work.

It was fun actually.

You know, spending time with him while working.

I am the one who usually cleans, cooks, and blah. But every Wednesday a cleaning lady comes in and mops the floors, cleans the windows, scrubs the toilets and all that. I just do the dishes, dust, wipe the counter tops and that. And today's Tuesday, so we don't really need to clean a lot today.

I finished putting the frozen food away, so I began stacking the whole grains, wheats, and bread in the cabinet. He also finished with the fruit so he began helping me put the rest away.

We both reached down to grab a new box and we both ended up going for a cereal box. My hand touched the box first and his hand landed on top of mine. I looked up at him and he was already looking at me. We made eye contact for a few minutes before some annoying older brother came in.

Zeke stood there with his arms crossed and he loudly 'cleared his throat'.

Cole and I imminently stood up straight, he put his hand in his pocket and I just kept mine glued to my sides.

We both looked around awkwardly as Zeke narrowed his eyes at us trying to figure us out.

"What did you get from the store, sis?" Zeke said and casually walked over to the fridge, looking inside.

I hated it when he calls me 'sis'. It's so freaking stupid.

I rolled my eyes, "I got everything you could imagine". He smirked and then grabbed a bag of nacho chips and he grabbed some guacamole dip. Then he just looked at cole and I, giving us a weird, freaking grin.

I looked over at Cole while Zeke walked out of the room in his Michael Jordan slippers. I'm surprised there is even such thing as MJ's slippers. Well I didn't know that until Zeke went to a basketball game and won them in a raffle.

Once I heard Zeke close his bedroom door I took a loud breath.
"Wow, I am so sorry for him.." I began to say but Cole cut me off. "He's always been like that. Don't worry about it." He said with a smirk, making me actually believe him.
Wait, how does he know Zeke is always like that?!?

I raised an eyebrow at him and he gave me a clueless look for a few seconds before he realized what he had said.
His face turned white as a ghost. For a second I thought he was going to hurl or faint. But he didn't.

"What is up with all this shit, Cole?!?" I said to him. And people know that if someone says your name in a conversation that's not so good.. Then the person is serious. And I mean; serious!

He began rubbing the back of his neck and wouldn't look me in the eye. I took my hat off and threw it at him.

"Cole, your such a load of shit! I bet you don't keep secrets like this from your own mother..!" I say with much aggression.

I knew that my face was probably beat red because I can get real mad in just a short time. His eyes finally met mine, they were so calm and sad. Yet, mine were probably red with fury.

He wouldn't say anything, he just stared at me. His bottom lip is quivering and his eyes are large with fear.

Wait- Fear?! Why would he be scared? Unless, he is hiding something. But it must be big.

"I-I, I'm sorry Alison. But-t, I can't tell you." He shuddered and for a second I thought he was on the edge of crying but really, he was just nervous. But I was so angry that he won't tell me how he knows Zeke.

Well, I guess I will just have to ask Zeke myself.

I yanked Cole's arm toward the front door, opening it, pushing him out. And for God's sake, I slammed the door!

I was breathing heavy and standing at the closed door from inside. But why am I breathing so heavy? Eh, I guess it's just from getting so worked up.

When I finally caught my breath, I ran up stairs to speak with Zeke.

_____________________________

Hello my dearest lovelies!

I hope your still reading, because I haven't been posting in a while. And I am so so sorry for that! I've just been on vacation in Oklahoma wiff mah Fammm! But I will actually be trying to work harder and post more. And I mean that! I know i have been saying I'll post faster and blah blah blah blah, along with never following through with that... But now I promise! I prooommiiisseee I will!!!!

P.S. Sorry this chapter wasn't long.. at all. :D:

Anywhoooooo! Love youu xx

Share!

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!