Horoscope #2 ☆

What you do on your first date

Capicorn: John Cena suprised you and toke you to your favorite Country for a week he really wanted to show his love towards you.

Sagittarius: Darren Young wanted to keep it cool so you and him go to a movie and have a super great night.

Scorpio: Tyson Kidd and the one and only you go out to eat at a super fancy restaurant. Tyson always makes you laugh and smile so all night you where happy.

Libra: Roman Reigns and you are the couple that are always romantic and humble so Roman invites you over to his house and he makes your favorite meal. Followed by a night of talking and growing closer to eachother.

Virgo: Daniel Bryan takes you out for a night swim he is always proud to be around you and always comforts you. During your night swim Daniel and you had the perfect moment with the moonlight in the sky he goes in for a kiss.

Leo: Randy Orton takes you to a magic show you and him always joke about how magic is fake. During the magic show you and Randy lock hands and he whispers in your ear so softly "I am no magican but I feel you are like my magic show,I never know whats gonna happen but when I get more into knowing the tricks I fall more in love."
You then leave cause you had to tell Randy something so badly , you and Randy walk outside it was pouring and you had to walk.
You tell Randy that you loved him a lot and that he was your magic show also. Then in the middle of the street you and him in the rain hug so roughly but, that hug turns into a fragile kiss. Magic is real as real can get.

Cancer: Cm Punk takes you to a hocky game you do not really like hockey but you love Punk so you go for him. You get to the hockey game and its freezing cold so Punk gives you his jacket so you are warm. At halftime Punk celebrates because his team is winning all you could do was crack a slight smile. Punk soon sits down and the game was back in session but, he stopped watching the game and focused on you. He then raps his arm around you and you both cuddle for the time remaining.

Gemini: Seth Rollins calls you really early in the morning he told you that he was picking you up at 10:00 tonight and then he hung up the call before you could say anthing else. All you did was laugh and try to imagine what he had up his sleeve. It was soon 10:00 and you where so dressed up you did not know what to expect. You where now in Seth's car but you where facing a lake you notice a boat and seth walks hand in hand with you to the boat. Seth then starts paddling away tell you reach a place where Seth suprised you with your old memories of when you officially starded dating which was in 8th grade Seth was now 28 and you where 27. You watched your favorite movie together and layed sprawled on the grass hand and hand all night never letting go just like you did in junior high. (MIDDLE SCHOOL)

Taurus: The Miz is big on showing of his face but he really wanted to show your face of too so you and him go together to one of his movie premiers for "The Christmas Bounty"
After many great pictures of you and the Miz holding hands The Miz looks at you for a perfect picture he then kisses you and you are both now known for the perfect couple of WWE.

Aries: Cody Rhodes and you are the dramatic and cute couple so he takes you on a morning walk, but he did not want you to do anything but jusy change your clothes he loves when he can see your natural beauty. After you're long walk Cody offers to take you out for coffee which you did and you got to find out all the secrets of eachother.

Pisces: Dolph Ziggler loves showing you of as much as he can so you both go to The Zoo. Why you went there was because you both love animals dearly. but also so when ever people are looking at the animals Dolph, could get in the way of the people and kiss you over and over. You loved joking around and you both truly loved eachother.

Aquarius: You and Dean Ambrose are the couple where its always about pranking eachother and you always have to watch you're back. Dean finally asked you to go out on a date you had no clue where you were going. Dean picks you up from you're house at 8:00 in the evening all the ride to his house he was grinning and you knew this was going to be an amazingly crazy time. He stops and tells you that you and him were going to be ding dong ditching all of you're ex boyfriends there was 4 in total. Dean hated all them for what they did to you. After you where done ditching both you and Dean could not stop laughing it was history in the making. But so was when Dean kissed you and you both where in love more then ever. It sure was a different kinda date but different is way better.

I hope you are enjoying I am just letting you all know that I can add NXT diva's and Superstars also and let me know about those One Shots or for more Horoscope's.

Team_Paige_WWE