(On the Same Road Is Better Than No Road) Randy Orton

Backstage at Monday night RAW

"Hey babe I am glad you're back go kick her ass." You over heard Randy say to Sumer Rae his girlfriend as they both pointed at you and laughed.
You simply looked away and smiled you were a tough person for many reason's and that was one. You had hater's but hater's made you stronger.

"Summer Rae you're needed at the gorilla your match is next, and also I need you to." One of the backstage helpers shouted as he looked at you and Summer Rae.

Honestly you where worried for this match, but you knew in you're heart and mind you could win.

A couple seconds passed and you heard Summer's theme play loudly. "COME TO ME COME TO ME." As she made her way out of the backstage area she walked up to you and pushed you over and made you fall straight on your face. She then ever so happily walked away and saw her fans cheering.

"Can I help you up." You heard a deep voice you looked up to see a hand and an arm which had deep tattoos extended out for you. You knew it was Randy so you helped yourself up.

"I am fine thank you,now I have a match to get to according to you I will lose thanks for the support." You pleaded to Randy as you looked at his face and put on a fake smile as you walked away cause you heard your theme play and the fans go crazy.

"Forget that kick her ass instead." Randy said seriously.

"I will." You say with a confused look on you're face because of what Randy said about his girlfriend and yourself."

"Here is you're winner." The announcer said loud and clearly as she held up you're hand in victory you put on a fake smile again, yes you were super happy about what happened but you where so confused about Randy.

You walked backstage and you felt a cold hand touch your arm.

"Great match out there." You turned around and saw Randy.

"What's you're problem Randy go by Summer and laugh about me." You said staying calm you knew that Randy had a girlfriend and you did not want anymore problems with Summer, than what you already had.

"I do not have Summer anymore in fact I have no one." Randy said with a crake in his voice.

"Did she brake up with you I swear if she did." You said to Randy pacing back and fourth.

"No I broke up with her she was cheating on me with Fandango and why do you care you hate me." Randy said as he began to walk away.

"Randy hate's a strong word for my feelings for you." You say as you make Randy turn around.

"What do you mean feelings I hope were on the same road here? Randy qestioned.

"I think we are on the same road. feelings meaning I care for you on the darkest of days and the steepest of seconds, and I'm always here for you Randy." You say as you're cheeks get warm and red it made Randy smile.

"Were always on the same road and we will be for the rest of our lifes." Randy said as he bends down to kiss you it was the best moment of you're life and you knew this road you shared would be shared for ever.

So this was my first One Shot to kinda show you all what I could do. My reguest are still open and I would love some recommendations. All you have to do is give me you're first name any WWE or NXT Superstar or Diva and what you would like the One shot to be about. Lastly if you also could add what you would like the genre to be Romantic, Comedy,Drama,Ect. Please and thank you.

And to add I will still be doing Horoscope's same thing aplies as before, if you would like one message me and give me a main topic and if I am missing any NXT or WWE Diva or Superstar you would like me to add I can do that for you.
Thank you again.

One more thing I am starting another book called Ustable Or Unforgettable (Dean Ambrose) if you are interested in reading I will be writing it soon also I need two random girl names for my book please so, fell free to comment them or mesage me names for my new book.

Team_Paige_WWE