Chapter 12

It's about 9 something in the night and I'm just scared that Steven is back and that he's looking for me because I escaped but then I got Julian which I met about 2 hours ago so I feel really safe with him while he's keeping me company he's just texting someone which it non of my business . I look at him he has this evil smirk on his face like if something is going on but I don't think it's nothing bad I look away . I start feeling like if something bad is going on but I'm probably overreacting for no reason I get up and I tell Julian "I think I should be going now"

"You need to stay here don't worry I'm still figuring out how to help you "

"You had the whole time to think about it "

"Just stay you can't go back to that place "

"Whatever" as I leave walking away from him

I turn back as I see Julian walking back of me that's when he catches up and gets me by the waist really hard .

"Wtf are you doing ? Let me go you dumbass "

"Nah there's no way I'm going to let you go besides somebody is on your way to get you " as he laughs

I start screaming loud enough so someone out there can hear me but it didn't work because Julian covered my mouth with his hand I try to take his hand off my mouth but I couldn't because it was to hard I start moving around a little so I can escape even though it's going to be hard to get away but I decide to keep on trying I finally get away I end up falling until I got back up and ran before he catches up to me out of no where Steven tackles me down .

"You thought you can get away from me huh but you didn't "

I nod my head no as I try to get up

"Let's go back now "

I stay on the ground looking at Steven and Julian trying my best not to cry and not to look really scared I get up slowly acting like I'm going to listen to Steven which I'm going to trick I step a little bit back and I leave running as fast as I can, Steven and Julian start chasing me . I run more not daring to look back I see a mini market a little far from me so I just run to that side as fast I can I turn check if the boys were still chasing me but I didn't see them anymore. I get to the store and I walk in there like if nothing actually happen I start walking around acting like if I was looking for something.
•••••

It's been a while of staying in the store maybe the boys just quit looking for me I leave out the store and start walking wherever I want to walk at I get to this really quite area and it's dark also which it's really scary to walk at . While I'm walking I hear a quite step but I continue to walk since I probably thought it was cat or dog . Out of no where Julian pops out right in front of me screaming that I screamed also because he scared me to death Steven comes along right in back of Julian . I look at him as I stand by the wall so he won't think I'll run away again from them like if this was a game which it wasn't .

"Let's go already " Steven says to me all kindly I knew he's faking his nice side just by hearing how he sounds like .

I listen what he says and I go walking towards him Steven carries me without asking permission .