Chapter 15: Is This Gonna End Like Twilight?

• Dedicated to Victoria DeJean

Chapter 15

.........................................................

Ashley's P.O.V.

     I loved this new powerful feeling running through me! I had a hunger, for something I couldn't quite explain. I walked towards Steven, and saw the fear flash through his eyes quickly. A grin spread across my face as I shoved him into the wall, denting it. He fell to the ground moaning in pain. I picked him up by his throat and held him to the wall. I smiled as I heard the snap of his neck when I broke it. I was pulled back by two strong arms. I turned quickly to find Ashton pulling me away.

    I didn't understand at first, but then I got a burning sensation in my throat, as the smell of Steven's blood flew past my nose. I knew that I had become something that was cruel, evil, and ruthless. A vampire. "Come on, lets go get you something to eat," Ashton whispered. I nodded my head, wanting to leave this place. Ashton pushed me towards the stairs, and I got the message, running up them, and opening the hatch with ease.

     I was running as fast as I could towards home. I was there in seconds, smiling at my newly found speed. Thrusting the door open, I dashed up the staircase and into the office. Both of my parents looked at me, with wide eyes and goofy grins. "Ashton is in the backyard. We found Alec and Steven," I said in one breath, and they sped out of the room, leaving me all alone.

    I plopped myself into the nice, comfy, red chair that sat in front of the desk. I reached over the desk, picked up the phone receiver, dialed the number, and held it to my ear. It rang twice, before someone answered. "How can I help you?" the voice asked. "Can you bring me some... blood?" I asked, hating the question. "Why, yes, ma'am," the voice said quickly, understanding.

     Within seconds, the door was opened again, as Xenia's head opped in. I smiled at her, and she returned one back. She came in completely before closing the door shut. She held a tray in her hands that was covered in red liquid glass bottles. I felt something pop out of my gums. My hand instantly flew to the area, feeling two, sharp fangs.

     Xenia's smile got bigger. "I see you've joined us sooner than expected," she smirked while walking over to the desk and setting the tray down. She opened on of the bottles. As the smell of the sweet, red, blood flew past my nose, the monster inside was unleashed. I grabbed the bottle, tipping it slowly, so the liquid would fill my mouth at a slow pace, so I could enjoy the taste. I went for another one after I finished the bottle, licking my lips.

........................................................................

Ashton's P.O.V.

     Mom and Dad came into the small place quickly, after Ashley left. I knew she was hungry and I hope she knows what to do. Soon, a couple of guards were here. As the guards took off with Alec, I walked out. I was greeted by a group hug. The greatest werewolves, of all time, were suffocating me with a hug. "Okay, Okay! Let me go before I die!" I shouted, trying to get them off.

     They were all here; Sage, Brody, Nate, Valentina, Justin, and Ami. It was cool how Nate's girlfriend was Sage, Justin's girlfriend was Valentina, and Brody's girlfriend was Ami. They were all mine and Ashley's childhood friends.

     I can't wait to reunite them. "Come on!' I shouted with lots of enthusiasm as they laughed at me. I shook it off, and started walking to the house. They followed me, knowing that they are always welcome. Walking up the stairs was quiet. I opened her bedroom door, and finding nobody there. I walked down the hall into the office and opened the door. Ashley and Xenia both looked up at me. Ashley had a little blood dripping form the corner of her mouth. Then I became aware of the empty glass bottles spread all over the desk.