Chapter 9: Oh. Now It Makes Sense

Chapter 9

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

Ashley's P.O.V.

     I had a million questions to ask. Where was he when I was being beat? Where was he where I was scared? His hand gently cupped my cheek. I jumped backwards. "There is no need to be scared. I am your brother, and I will never hurt you," he said reasuringly. I couldn't believe this guy. He just met me, and he expects me to gain his trust so quickly? After what happened with Alec, I am gonna be extra careful. He sighed. "I understand if you don't trust me. I saw everything they did to you. And believe me, I wanted to help. But I couldn't. I wasn't allowed to," he said, leaning back in his seat. "Ashley, take off your mask," he demanded. I slowly, but surely, took it off. "Now, what questions do you have?" he said, like he knew my head felt like it was going to explode. I sighed. "Why... why didn't you ever help me?" I asked truely concerned that he never helped. "That is one question I can not answer until we get home," he replied apolgeticely. "Home?" Ashton smiled. "Yes, home. Where Mom, Dad, Aunt Brittany, Uncle George, me, and now you live."

     "Aunt Britt-" I was cut off by Ashton. "Can't answer that question either." I huffed and pouted. Well that sucks. After a while of driving in silence, we pulled up to a big, brick mansion. The car winded its way up the curvey driveway, and stopped infront of the giant porch. It was litted by a small porch light. I opened the car door, not wanting someone else try to. I don't know why, I just didn't want anybody to try and help me. Ashton got out also. We walked next to each other all the way up to the front doors. Ashton opened the door, and shouted, "We're home!" He walked forward and I followed. He closed the door shut after me. Then, a big blur came towards us. I was suddenly engulfed in a huge group hug. "Mom? Dad?" I asked wondering if it was a dream. "Oh, Ashley! We finally get to see you1 My, you've grown into a beautiful young woman," Destiny, Ashley's mother, exclaimed, taking a step back to examine her.

     Then, two people I thought I was never going to see again, walked up to me, and gave me a hug. "Brittany? George?" I stuttered, scared that they might hurt me. "Don't worry, dear. We won't hurt you, and never will ever again. I am your aunt, and George is your uncle," Aunt Brittany smiled. Aunt and Uncle? "We know you must be confused, but we must explain tomorrow. Go upstairs now, and find your room. There should be some clothes there. Good night, sweety," Dad said, kissing my forehead. This I could believe. I walked up the stairs. The first door on the left seemed to draw me to it.

     I opened the door, only to be greeted by the colors black, purple, and blue. I sat down onto the blue, fluffy bed, only to sit back up again, and walk over to the black dresser. I opened a random drawer finding a pair of blue sleep shorts and a black tank-top. I slipped my dress off, and put the shorts and shirt on. I had taken my heels off long ago, so there was no need to worry about those. I slipped under the oh, so, soft sheets, and layed my head down onto the black pillow. I fell in to dreamless sleep, like always.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Alec's P.O.V.

     I walked back up to the throne, only to see Ashley gone. That mother-fudge-monkey took her!

..................................................................................................................................................................................

I was planning on writting more, but.... I got busy... I will upload as soon as possible. And I took out the bad cussing!!=) Sooooo Fan vote comment annnndddd... Say 'I like ponies!!' Okay, random, I know....