Chapter 15

*** In celebration of hitting 2,000 reads on The Untold, I decided to throw a new chapter on here. Hope ya'll like it!! Let me know by commenting and voting... keep that ticker a'climbin!!! ***

 Oh and this chapter is going to be a little 'adult'

IrishEyez

Chapter 15

That night, Coles parents took us out to a nice Italian restaurant and his mom kept glancing at me as if she had something to say.

When we got back home, it just felt right calling it that, we said our goodnights and headed off to bed. Before falling asleep I knew I needed to talk to Cole.

“Hun?” I stated while I faced away from him. He had his arm over my waist with his hand resting on my belly.

“Yeah?” He asked in a sleepy voice and his head in the crook of my neck.

“What did you all tell your parents?”

“All I told them was that you didn't have a choice in getting pregnant or in what happened to you, that's all and they understood.”

“Oh, so what does your mom think of me?” I wasn't sure if I wanted to hear the answer, but I needed to.

He yawned before answering. “She thinks you're strong and pretty amazing to still be able to go on after something so horrible.” He kissed my shoulder and put his head back where it was.

A small smile played on my lips. “I hope she likes me.”

“She does” He stated, reassuringly.

With that I let our conversation drop and we fell asleep.

The next morning I woke to Cole still holding me in his arms. The smell of pancakes alerted me that Cole's mom or dad must be awake. Very carefully to not wake him up, I slinkied out of his arms and headed to the bathroom. After, I got dressed in a pair of jeans and one of Cole's long sleeve shirts. I combed through my hair and stepped out of his room, correction, our room.

My stomach was growling wildly and the baby was very active, so much so that it took my breath away. I was still trying to catch it when I walked into the kitchen.

“Please stop, mommy can't breathe.” I muttered under my breath as I walked into the kitchen and Anita greeted me with a weak smile.

“Good morning Tatum, sleep well?” She asked as she placed some fresh pancakes onto a plate.

“Like a rock, I think if I could, I would leave Cole for his bed.” I laughed slightly at my own joke and heard Clark chuckle too. Anita however didn't think it was funny it was funny. She looked pissed that I would even say such a thing.

“That's really not funny at all Tatum, you shouldn't talk like that, what if Cole heard you?” She asked while pouring more batter onto the skillet.

“What if Cole heard what?” Cole asked as he wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my neck.

I laughed because his stubble tickled my cheek and I put my hand to his head. “I was telling your parents about how I'm leaving you for your bed.”

Cole laughed and with his lips still on my neck, it sounded like a raspberry that you would do on a child's belly.

I let out a little squeal and he only laughed harder. Once we were able to calm down, we glanced up to the questionable looks from his mom and a gracious smile from his dad.

“Sorry” He breathed out. “Tatum has made me well aware of her love of my bed, but I told her that it's me and the bed or nothing.”

“I see you stayed.” Clark retorted.