Chapter 25

*** A lot in this chapter... hold on tight. The Untold should be fully uploaded by Monday... Thank you everyone for reading my book, can't wait to hear all your feeback! ***

IrishEyez

Chapter 25

“Are you ready for today?” Cole asked, standing in the doorway of his office bathroom while I put on some makeup and curled my hair. Today, I am officially graduating from school and I will be starting my life with Cole.

“I've been ready for this since I walked into this school.” I went back to curling my hair and thought about the last month and how it flew by. Cole and I would spend the weekends together at his house, getting it ready for the babies arrival and we even went back to my parents house and got my things.

After the trial, there was surprisingly no backlash on Cole or myself for him professing on the stand about his love for me. The minutes from the trial were sealed because one of the other victims and myself were under the age of 18.

“Earth to Tatum.” Cole said as he kissed my neck, causing me to jump a little and let out a high shriek. “Sorry, where were you?” He asked as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

I turned my head and gave him a kiss to the cheek. “Just thinking is all.” I smiled in the reflection of the mirror and heard a knock at Cole's office door.

He closed the bathroom door and went to talk to whom ever it was.

“Cole, have you seen Tatum, we need her in the auditorium.” I heard Daniel ask Cole through the door.

Cole opened the bathroom door and poked his head in. I had just finished my hair and was unplugging the curling iron. “You ready Tatum?”

I took one last look in the mirror and walked out.

“You look very nice Tatum, how much longer do you have?”

I tossed my flats on the floor and attempted to put them on, only to fail miserably. Cole squatted down on his haunches and helped me put them on. “11 days and I am ready to give him his eviction notice.” He laughed and Cole stood back up, sweeping a hair out of my face.

“So...” Daniel said timidly. “Have you gotten the babies room all done yet Cole?”

I looked at Daniel with my mouth agape. “Wait, you know?” I couldn't believe this, Cole didn't tell me that Daniel knew anything about us.

They both laughed lightly. “Yes, I knew Tatum. Cole came to me before Christmas break and told me how he felt about you. He's my best friend and I have never seen him so happy. Yeah, I should have reported him, but... I couldn't do that to either of you, especially when I see how much your relationship helped you heal.”

“So you're okay with this?” I asked hesitantly.