Chapter 2 ||

Elena In The M/M
Elena,

I walk into the café placing a strand of my hair behind my ear. I look around the café glancing at every seat trying to find him. I didn't bring Constance. I didn't know if it were safe or not, I couldn't even remember the guy. I had to cancel my plans with Nicki but she was okay with it after I explained.

I see a guys back and instantly something tells me it's him. I walk up to him slowly and then I slide into the booth opposite him. He looks up and I bit my lip hard.

He was light skinned, and he was definitely handsome. I didn't not feel safe in his presence, I felt like he had been a friend. A really good one.

"Hey." We say at the same time causing him to grin and me to smile a little. His smile was inviting and it made my heart race.

"So, umm. Chris." He looked up and stared at me for a moment as I said his name. It rolled off my tongue naturally and he chuckled softly making me blush.

"Yea," his voice was something that you would definitely want to wake up to. It was raspy yet soft and It calmed me.

"I wanna know I can trust you. I want to know that t-this is not some joke." I say giving him my utter most attention. The more I stared into his eyes the more he made me feel comfortable.

"I can prove to you that this ain't some joke but in the end it's up to you to choose to believe what I'm sayin' is true." He started and I nodded cresting my hand gently. "Where should I start." He thought to himself.

"That night." I say and Chris looks up at me before nodding his head. A waitress walks by interrupting our conversation with a notebook in her hands.

"My name is Emma. I'll be your waitress today, what would you like to order?" She was a young girl probably sixteen but she looked lost and innocent just like me a few years back. Her hair was in a sloppy bun and her makeup looked smudged. She looked tired. Hopeless. Like her bones could break any moment now. I looked back at Chris and found him already staring, my cheeks reddened and I looked back at the young girl.

"Just water please," I say and she nods before looking at Chris who shakes his head no and she walks away. Chris turns to look at me again and this time he doesn't look dazed there's something passionate in his eyes.

"Okay uh....that night. My homies and I we went out to a party. The minute I walked in everything was a blur. All I remember is this game, my friends were there and you was too. I woke up that morning an' I had this tattooed on my neck." He leaned over and I could just about see ink drawn into some triangle with a circle inside it. I noticed how close we were and how he smelt so good. He pulled back and stared into my eyes.

"It meant something. My friends wouldn't say nothin' an' I couldn't remember the nights events. Last week, I saw you on the news. I knew it was you and I saw her. I was confused but my friend had the balls to tell me the truth. They set us up." He says keeping his tone low. "And that little girl, she's my responsibility. Not just yours. That's my child." He finishes finally glancing up at me.

"I'm not proud of the things I've done In the past but I want to change. I'm changing actually and I want to be In her life. I don't want her to grow up not knowing her father. Can we agree on that?"

"I get it Chris...but I don't know you. I don't know who you are, I can't just let you take my daughter." I ask running my fingers through my hair. Chris nodded to himself before smiling.

"Right now. At least try to know me because I'll do anything to see her." He replies and I giggle lacing my fingers through my long black locks.

"Sure Chris." I mutter and the young waitress walks over to us placing a glass of cold water on our table. She brought lemon and Ice in a tub before walking back towards other tables to take In orders.

"Let's just start over..." He said once she left and I sighed.

"Okay. Hi Chris.....I'm Elena," I say softly and he smirks to himself before I continue. "I'm twenty-two and I have a three year old daughter named Constance." I added and Chris glanced up at me this time.

"Constance." I heard him mumble and I half-smiled fumbling with my bracelet. "It's a beautiful name. Can I uh...see a picture of her?" He asked and I nodded taking out my phone and showing him a picture of her posing and doing the duck face. Chris grinned shaking his head with amusement.

"She looks like you." He finished and I nodded sighing before sipping some of my water. "Where are you from? You look mixed." Chris blurted out and I met his eyes blushing a little as he stared at me a little more.

"I am. My dad Is Japanese but my mother Is half French and Brazilian." I say and Chris smiles before smacking his lips together.

"What do you do for a living?" I asked and Chris looks at me funny.

"What? You don't see me on television these days or am I just getting old?" He says and I furrow my eyebrows before starting to chuckle.

"Oh you're Chris Brown. Shit I can't believe I didn't recognize you." I laugh and he smiles sort of like he was remembering old memories or something. I feel like I know Chris. "I don't know why but I feel like I know you." I blurt out and Chris stares at me for a moment before laughing. What's so funny?

"Maybe because you hosted my girlfriend's birthday party last year." He said and I frowned. Wait he has a girlfriend? I tried to look like I was remembering then I realized that Kerrueche Is Chris's girlfriend. I hosted her birthday bash last year.

"Oh Kae." I said biting my bottom lip. Chris was definitely lying. I've seen him somewhere else probably when I was younger.

"Now I don't seem dangerous anymore right?" He asks and I sigh to myself taking another sip of my water.

"No. We can meet up uh...next week. She's turning four and I'm throwing her a birthday bash." I say and Chris nods smiling. I love his smile, It's really nice.

"Can I have your number ma?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yea. I'll text you the address sometime tonight. Bye Chris." I say standing up after paying for the water then leaving a huge tip for the waitress.

"Bye Elena."
---------------

Comment and Vote or I'll stop writing because I feel strongly about support I don't know why because my other books sucked and I'm trying to make a good one. Please comment your feelings on the book tho and vote if you like it!!!

N❤️