Chapter 1 The Beginning

It all started when I was 5 years old.
My mum and dad got a divorce. I lived with my mum and I never saw my dad again. After the divorce everything went wrong... My mum turned into an alcoholic, she was constantly shouting and I got scared, a lot. I found my own little place where I could just lock myself away from the world and think about how shit my life was.

I was never happy. I was constantly crying to myself... Talking to myself.
I didn't have any friends as my mum was too busy drinking to send me to preschool and primary school, so I just spoke to myself.
I normally just sat in my room until I decided I had enough then I would walk out the house, my mum shouting behind me. I walked past the same shops every time until I spotted this small corner shop. I gazed at it for a moment then decided to walk in. It was full of images, pictures, canvases. I instantly knew I would come back a few more times at least.
I was there everyday since. My mum didn't know of course... I fell in love with photography so I got a small job, saved up, brought a camera and started photography myself. I was inspired. I was 7. I couldn't get a very good job of course. I mostly got money from yard sales. Selling my stuff that I didn't use, so basically everything apart from my clothes and my bed. I didn't need anything else...