Chapter 2- Alone

My mum died shortly after my newly found love. I was 9. No education. No friends. No toys. I had to go into care...
They fed me, gave me a room and looked after me. They put me in education, Cammerage Private School for the gifted and talented. My passion for photography was still going. I still had no friends, everyone thought I was weird and stupid and untalented, but I wasn't! I was special, yes, I may not know as much as them but that doesn't make me dumb. From then on, I studied so hard and by the time I was 10 I knew how to read, write and talk proper English. I was the smartest kid in my class. I answered questions, corrected teachers and I earned so many awards for best learner. I made so many friends, I got my first crush, Jacob cage. He was so dreamy.

I was brainy as fuck. Yet my love for photography still carried on, still a secret from everyone...

No one knew me not even my carers or the people I lived in the home with. They thought I was this amazing girl that loves studying and reading but I wasn't, inside I was dying. Fear. Fear that I would never have a mum again, that Jacob didn't like me back.

I decided to give up 6 months later. Give up everything. I stopped studying, stopped reading real books and what I got back was bullies. After my grades went from A's to D's, I got bullied. I had no friends. No one wanted to foster me, my life was shit again. I refused to eat. I refused to do anything but take photos. My emotions went wild... I was constantly screaming at everyone, and then I realised why. I was turning into my mum. I didn't want to, she was a horrible person but we were so similar.

I cried myself to sleep that night. Thinking.
She was my mum after all... She died, I had I right to cry. But I thought to myself a bit more. What if I found my dad? No, I'm going to find my dad! Tell him my passion for photography, tell him I'm being bullied, he should sort them out.

So I began my search.