CHAPTER ONE

FIRST MEETING AT CROIDANTAN
HIGHSCHOOL

"Bryan wake up???i heard mom shouting"Agh mom always annoys me in the mornings.

"Okay mom coming,I took the blanket and shut it on my face and continued with my sleep.

"The sun shone on my face as i groaned,when i opened my eyes mom was infront of me,ooh mom I just woke up "

"Stop with your lies Bryan and get up,go get ready"

"I was tired with mom lectures so i just did what she said, couldnt wait when to get out of this hell hole,"

"I took a warm shower and wore my clothes,I readily went to have my breakfast as the thought of a girl took my breath away."

"My phone rang,I left my work to answer the phone hurriedly,ooh its my best friend Andrew whom we went through alot "

"He just called me to inform me about my early classes for today..."

"Aaaah just loved him for this never got tired of remembering me about my appointments .

"Took a cap and headed to school as i bumped into a beautiful young lady who just made me go crazy from yesterday ,Black hair ,brown eyes ,figure 8,tall and red lips.Description doesnt even be compared to how beautiful she is by looking at her directly.

" I Stopped the car and went to her ",

"Hey ,hi by the way i saw you yesterday around my place,do you live there?bryan asked.

"Alice just ignored and continued walking as if bryan was invisible or something like that."

"Hey am talking to yah ,are you deaf ,no answer to his questions so he started using gestures but still no responds ."

"Hey bryan,Andrew called for him but unfortunately when he looked again the girl wasnt there."Hey you damn rascal check what you have done just lost sight on the girl"he said Apoplecticaly.

"Lets go buddy am really sorry for interrupting you but we are late ,if meant to meet each other again you will."

"We headed to school,i was exteremely joyous to be back to dont care life of highschool .

ALICE POV
oooh first day to be in school after 150years ,cant wait to meet with new people,as i bumped into young gentlemen and women who treated me quite well,really humans arent that bad at all,all in the school looked at me with wonderin eyes.
"Gosh what do i have for them to look at me like that"Went to my class and settled down"Shit him again what!!!! dont wanna see him again............

BRYAN POV

"As i entered the class i was staggered by the sight of seeing her again,,,,,oh my god i was thunderstruck and completely speechless "what do you spy on me,first idea to skip my mind"

"What! did you think i came all the way till here just to follow you"she shouted aggressively"i dont have that time to follow and spy on you"
I was astonished because i have never ever seen her and heard her voice..

"Her voice was even more beautiful than her face,oh my god,i didnt know what to say or what to tell her.

"Settle down all of you..."this teacher always interrupts me ,hate him and school life really,"sat down beside her,wanted to know her better..Oh my god!!! didnt concentrate in class just glared at her ,she looke even more pretty,exquisite and stunning than when i saw her in the morning.

"The teacher  ordered them to create groups of 2 for laboratory experiements,I gladly sat  next to her and made sure i was her mate."

"Oooh my i dont know if she isnt allowed to talk or what shit ,she doesnt even speak a single word except work related......"bryan said

"Hey what is your name and where do you live???bryan asked her"but it took alot of time for her to answer him.

"Alice,she said in a low tone as she continued with the experiements.You have two minutes to go,the teacher said.students started to wrap up there work but shockingly Bryan and Alice finished it long before time.

"The experiement they did was actually the best and even the teacher wasnt capable of doing so.

"Wow pal how did you do that,Andrew asked him."Oh come on i have never done a lab test and come out to be successful ,Alice did it as he got lost in her thoughts ,What you mean she did it,she must be a genius"Andrew shockingly said."

By the way she acts wierdly and doesnt even talk but still i like her the way she is"hey pal you already like her what about jer didnt notice you right "Andrew concluded.

WILL BRYAN BE ABLE TO ACCEPT AND COPE UP WITH THE FACT THAT ALICE IS A VAMPIRE WHICH HE FEARS THE MOST ,WILL HIS LOVE DEFEAT ALL THE DIFFICULTIES?????????????

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER,HOPE IT WILL BE INTERESTING LIKE TWILIGHT,VAMPIRE DIARIES AND OTHERS.

thank u all ........forgive for the errors hope to get votes from you all...