•Chapter 3•

I woke up to find myself tied to a chair. I started panicking but it hit me when I realised the events of last night. Suddenly, a wave of stings hit me through my stomach. "Oww." I wince at the pain. "Oh, awake already?" The familiar voice that will now haunt me, forever. "W-What do you want?! I'm already working for money. Why can't you be happy for that at least?!" I shouted. I tried to wrap my hands around my stomach since I shouted and the pain came again. But, I was tied to some stupid chair. "I can't be happy. Look at your younger brother. He's already working as an idol! An idol, Jasmine. He's got so much talent and you?," he said giving me a disgusting look. "You just sit around their dorm, waiting for them to arrive home so you can cuddle with that disgusting boyfriend of yours." He said, smirking. I felt anger rise through my veins. No one can ever, ever, talk about my Taehyung like that. "Shut up, grandpa! You're just old and don't realise what you're saying!" I shout, the pain washing through my weak body but I couldn't careless. "Awe, is little Jasmine going to come and pounce on me? Well, I don't think so!" He stood up, walked towards me and slapped me. My head faced to the right. I slowly turned to him and screamed in his face. "There's nothing you can do, slut!" He shouted. I had enough of him. What did I do to deserve this? Just because I'm not an idol?! "Look, grandpa, you may think that Jungkook is an idol and you'd get rich because he's famous but guess what?! No! He's busy. He's famous and has no time to care about you. You wait when I tell him what you've been doing-" but I was cut off when a sting hit my cheeks. "If you dare tell Jungkook, it'll be the end of your life," he said, spit coming out of his disgusting mouth. "You hear me?!" He shouts, walking out of the room, while slamming the door. I tried to get out of the chair and tried finding for some scissors. But, oh of course I didn't find a pair. Miracles don't happen.

It won't happen to me anymore. "I'm not going to rot in this room, on this chair!" I exclaim. I tried wiggling out, and the sting came back. Urgh. "Wanna get out?" The man's voice said. "Of course! What do you think, old man?!" I shout, suffering and finding a way to get out. "Hmm, lemme guess. Alright then. But, you can not tell Jungkook, Taehyung or any other band member about this if not, you'll die in these hands." The old man, that I will no longer see as my once hero. But now, he's become a monster. I felt the rope loosen around my body. I quickly get up and ran out of the house. I ran and ran to no where. At least I didn't have to see that beast!

I appeared in front of a convenient store. Oh how nice. I walked in and found some first aid stuff to heal the wounds that old man made. "That'll be 1200 won. {I don't know about Korean money so bare with me}. I passed the cashier the money as she looked up to me. "Jasmine?" "Claire?" I asked. "Wow, it's been a long time, yea?" She asked and I nod. That's when she realised the bruises on my cheeks, hands, legs and other parts of my body. "Who did this to you?!" She exclaimed. "Who else?" I say, scoffing. "I don't think Jungkook will ever do that to you..." she said. "Well, my dad did this to me." I say, looking down. "Your dad won't do that. He's really good." Claire said, not believing my words. "That's what I thought. Well, guess we thought wrong, yea? He did this to me. Saying I'm useless." I say, stretching. "What can you do? He's much more older. Plus...I don't really care anymore even though it did just started. He's a monster, you know?" I said, smiling a little. "Well, it's getting late. I think you should go back to Jungkook's dorm. Taehyung or the other members can take care of you." She said, passing me the plastic bag.

-------~-------

*knock knock*

A sleepy Jin opens the door, rubbing his eyes. How cute. "Hey, Jin!" I say, smiling a little. But, once he saw the bruises on my body, he quickly pushed me into the house. "Who else do you think?" I said, chucking. "Jasmine, I'm serious!" He exclaims. "Jeez, mom," I say, getting a little serious. "My dad, okay?!" I say, sitting on the couch, slouching. "What?! He will never do that!" Jin said, looking at me as if I was lying. "Look, you can't tell anyone, understand? Only you and Claire know about this," I say, sighing. "My dad will kill me if he finds out I told you." I say, taking out the stuff I bought at the convenient store. I started putting some ointment on a cotton and dabbed it on my wounds. "Ssss." I hiss as the pain. "You okay? You need help?" Jin asked, sitting down with me. "No. I don't need help.I'm a big girl. I can do stuff myself." I say, taking out some plasters. "You'll have to tell Taehyung and Jungkook. Even if your dad would kill you." Jin said, looking at me. "So...You want me to die?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "No. But, you've got to tell your brother and your own boyfriend." He said. "Fine. But, not now." I say and he nods, walking back to his room.

~*~*~*

I opened the door to my boyfriend's room, walking in while closing the door. I walked to the bed and lie down, facing the other side so Taehyung couldn't see me. "Night." I say to myself and closed my eyes.

----------~--------

"Jagi?" I heard a voice, followed with a shake on my shoulder. "Hmm?" I hum, still tired. "Jagi, wake up. It's 12 noon already." The voice said which I could tell was Taehyung because, duh. He's the only one that calls me 'jagi'. "I'm still tired." I whine, turning away and pulling the sheets closer to my cold body. "We have a show today. We gotta get ready." He said, sitting down, beside me. "Alright, alright." I say, waking up, rubbing my eyes with the side of my hand. "C-Can I a-ask you something?" Taehyung asked. I just nod, lazy to open my mouth. Typical me~. "Weren't you suppose to go home to your dad kat night?" He asked. "Yea...something happened so I just decided to come back here." I say, smiling to reassure him I was fine. "Did you get harassed?! Raped?!" He said with a worried voice. I just hit his arm. "If I was, I would tell you and Jungkook right?" I say, looking at him. He nodded. "Are you two love-birds gonna come out, or what?!" We heard Jin call for us. Me and Taehyung turned crimson red. I got out of the bed and shooed Taehyung out of the room so I could do normal girl stuff.

»»~««~»»~««

I walked out of the room, waking into the kitchen. I earned many stares from the boys. "I envy you, Taehyung." Hoseok said and the boys agreed. I just blushed and walked towards a sit between my brother and boyfriend. I tried hiding the cuts and bruises on my body with full make-up. "Noona...why is there a cut on your lip?" Jungkook asked, pressing the cut slightly. I hiss and he immediately removed his hand. "Nothing. I accidentally fell down yesterday. Not big of a deal." I say, smiling. He nods and continues to eat. "Why do you look like an angel?" I heard a voice say. I was wearing a baby blue dress with a black ribbon belt, a ribbon headband with my normal blue converse. "Hmm, I dunno, Mr. Kim." I say, smirking. He kissed my cheek and continued eating.

»»~««~»»~««

Fans were chanting their names while I watch from the TV thingy in the room. "서울을 주셔서 감사합니다!" (Thank you, Seoul!). I smiled when the fans started screaming. It made me realise how far my brother and the rest of the boys have came. "나는 또한 나의 여자 친구, 재스민 감사드립니다!" (I'd also like to thank my girlfriend, Jasmine.) "그리고 내 언니!" (And my older sister!) I smiled when the fans 'awwed'. "Hi!" A voice said. I turned behind and saw--- "Yeeun!" I exclaim, rubbing to her and hugging her.

»»~««~»»~««

Authors Note:

Hello! I've been trying to update this book since last week but, I've got so much studies and stuff so I only got to write a few lines at night and had to sleep because I have school the next morning. So, yeah. My UPSR is in 39 more days! OMG! So, I might not be updating for 39 days because my mom's taking away my phone. And, I'm going to my aunties wedding tomorrow! Anyways, that's all for now. Gotta eat!

~Axx