•Chapter 10•

Kira's POV

"Ugh! Why does Taehyung even like that whore!? What's so special about her? Nothing!!" I shouted of frustration.

"Yah... shouting won't solve your stupid misery." My brother said, rubbing his ears and rolling his eyes.

"You shut up! You're not going through anything I am!" I shouted back, stomping my feet on the ground.

Gosh! Why does my brother always have to interrupt me!?

"Saranghae, little sis. Ahahahahahahahahhh." Kyle said, waving at me and leaving the room with his girlfriend. UGH!!!

You know what? I'm gonna call Taehyung and act lovey dovey because I heard he's back in his dorm. *smirks*.

Taehyung's POV

"Yeoboseyo?" I said... ugh. Kira.

"Annyeong, jagi. Hehe. I was calling to check in on you. I missed you." Kira said using her stupid squeaky voice.

"Oh. I'm fine." I answered, short and simple.

"Aigoooooo... are you sick? Why are you answering me so short?~" She said, again her annoying voice. I looked to my side to see a beautiful Jasmine sleeping on the couch.

"I'm not. I'm busy. I'll call you back." Without even saying goodbye, I hung up.

I groaned as I slouched on the couch. My life is literally like puzzles. Each puzzle missing. Like my life. It's all confusing.

"Hmm..." I heard a voice beside me. I turned to see Jasmine waking up from her short nap. She looked at me and smiled before looking towards the TV.

"Nice nap?" I asked, smiling at her and she nodded.

"Hungry?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Okay..." I said, looking away.

"T-Taehyung." She said and I looked at her.

"D-Did Kira call you?" She said, looking at me.

"Y-Yeah..." I replied.

"Oh. As expected. Maybe you should go back to her home. She might really be worried about you." She said.

"She's not. She'll never. She's using me, remember?" I asked and she nodded.

"So you're staying here?" She asked, looking at something.

"Yeah... is it okay?" I asked and she nodded, finally looking at me.

"Are the boys back?" She asked and I shook my head. "Oh."

"I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back." She said, standing up and walking towards the bathroom.

Suddenly, I heard the door unlock and loud laughter. Shit.

"And then the officer went flying like a monkey!" I heard Jimin say. They were all laughing when they saw me sitting on the couch.

"Taehyung?" Namjoon said. I looked at them. Shit.

"Oh. I guess the idiots back?" I heard Jimin say. I just kept quiet.

"Hyung? I thought you'd never come back!" Jungkook said, running towards me and hugging me. Gosh. I've missed you guys.

"Yah! Kookie! Why would you hug a betrayer?" Jimin shouted. I'm not a... betrayer.

"Ani hyung. He's not...." Jungkook said, trying to defend me.

"Then why'd he leave our dorm and go with her?" Jimin said, his teeth gritting.

"Cmon Kookie," Jimin pulled Jungkook away from me. "Don't stand close to a guy like... him."