Ch 2

My face was burning red. What had I done? I had never done anything like that before. Then I slowly started walking towards the door. "May I use the restroom, please?" I asked the teacher. He didn't answer, he just gave a nod. I ran at of the room so fast. I just ran to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall as I had done before class. I just wanted to cry my eyes out. But, for some reason, I didn't cry at all. I heard people come and go in and out of the bathroom. There was one person, though, who went in a stall, and didn't come out.
      School was out and the person still hadn't left. I unlocked my stall and slowly walked towards the other stall and knocked on the door slowly. Nothing. I knocked again. "Is everything okay in there?" I asked.  Then someone answered. "Yes, go away!" Whoever it was sounded like a little girl. I started walking away slowly when suddenly, she unlocked her stall and came out.
      "Who are you, and why are you at a high school?" She answered very slowly. "I'm here for-" then in an instant, someone walked through the door cutting her off. It was the janitor. "Why are you still in here? School is out!" I was searching for words in my mind. "I was just talking to this little girl!" And when I turned around, she was gone.