Incident 8: Bad Luck

(Sehun's POV)

I'm right now in my apartment, seating on the sofa thinking about what had just happen. Seriously.. What had just happen?! I can't believe she just did that.. Why is she defending him? Does she perhaps, has feelings for him? That can't be right?

[Flashback]

After dragging her away from the house and into the car, we drove off with Irene's face full of annoyance. The drive was silent and only the sound of our breathing could be heard. Half way through the ride, Irene broke the silence.

"Yah, Sehun! Don't you have an explanation to do?!" She shouted at me, full of anger.

"What explanation? I have nothing to say.. Rather then me, it's you that have an explanation to do.." I said blankly, not even trying to look at her.

"Me? Me, you say?! Yah! You're the one that suddenly came to Mr Henry's house and punch him on his face, you say I'm the one that needs to do some explanation?! Are you out of your mind?! What did he do that you have to punch him?! Unlike you who have just pulled me harshly into your car and didn't even say sorry or explain why you did that, I think you're the one that should be receiving a big punch on your face!!" She shouted again and I can see from my peripheral view that she is gripping her hand tight.

"Huh.. Mr Henry? Haha.. Why are you so formal with him? You guys had just done some intimate stuff together and you're still calling him formally? Yah, Irene.. After what he did to you, do you think someone like me, who have taken care of you for years will let that slide pass easily? Oh no I don't.. So definitely he needs a small gift of appreciation, right?" I scoff and stop the car as we have reach her house. Suddenly, I receive a slap on my cheeks. I immediately look at Irene, who was now in tears.

"How could you.. You know me so well and you assume I'm such a cheap women.. What you have thought we've done was all wrong.. We had done nothing wrong and he was such a gentlemen.. He took care of me and never once scolded nor shouted at me for being clumsy and messing up his kitchen.. He was way better then you ever could be.. I'm disappointed that a guy I just met would beat you in understanding me.." She said that in tears before opening the door and rushing up to her house.

[Back to present]

I huff a big sigh before ruffling my hair in frustration. Did I really misunderstood of what happen? But.. That's so hard to believe.. Seeing that her shirt was see through and their conversation with each other just now.. I can't be wrong, right? And he was also half naked! Aish..

As I make a stand from the sofa, my phone rang and I lazily answered it.

"Hello.. Who's there?" I ask, walking to my room.

"Yah.. Sehun.. Isn't there something else you have to do rather then going to bed?" Chanyeol said through the line.

"Are you spying on me? How did you know I'm at home?" I ask, taking off my shirt to sleep.

Seriously, I'm not surprise at all.. Back in college days, he always spied on me but thank goodness, he didn't stalk me like how he did to Kai.. He was quite well known for being Kai's fan as he never forgets Kai's birthday and is always seen sticking with Kai. Now I know why he is like that.. It's because he is gay, and apparently, he is gay for Kai..

"No.. Why would I spy on you? I rather spy on Kai.. But I can't do that too.. I already have a boyfriend to look at now.. Haha.. Anyway, it was just a guess and I seem to had it right.." He said, hearing him sigh at the end.

"Whatever.. It's not like I care.. Why are you calling me again? I'm tired..." I yawn into the phone as I took a sit on my bed.

"Yah! Don't act like you did nothing wrong. I know that you know that you have to do something because of what you did this morning. Please don't act dumb.. Cause I know you're not.." He lectured me, making me more sleepy.