15

( You Want A Good Book . Well Here It Is . Sorry Im Skipping So Much Time In The Book . I Just Wasn't Feeling It . And I Didn't Wanna Delete The Book And Start All Over . But Please Don't Give Up On Me Yall Nomore Slacking On This Book)

- A Year And A Half Later

- Cam

Cam: Cali Sit Yo Ass Down . Im Not Gonna Keep Telling You That .

Imani: Cam Don't Yell At Her .

Cam: Imani ..

Cali: Mommy , Daddy Being Mean .

Imani: I Know Baby . He Just Being A Pain In The Butt .

Cam: Come Here Baby Girl . Sits Cali On His Lap . Daddy Sorry . Its Just Im Kind Of Stressed Baby . Kiss Her Cheek You Forgive Daddy ?

Cali: Forgive You Daddy . Love You

Cam: Love You Too . Go Up To Your Room And Clean That Mess Up .

Cali: Okay Runs Off

Imani: You Ight Baby ?

Cam: Yea Mane

Imani: No You're Not . What's Going On ?

Cam: My Mama Popped Up In My Life All Of a Sudden . She Basically Didn't Give A Fuck About Me .

Imani: Hear Her Out Baby . Give Her A Chance No Matter What She Put You Through .

Cam: Nods . I Love You Girl .

Imani: I Love You Too

Yeaaaaaaa Imani My Girl Now . When Shit Hits The Fan Everything Falls Apart . And Thats How it Was With Sky . She Aborted Another One Of My Babies . NOT One But THREE In All . And That Shit Wasn't Sitting Right With a Nigga . Skyler Wasn't Ready To Fuck With a Nigga Like Me . She Wasn't Mentally Ready . But I Can't Blame Her . We Rushed Shit . Imani Changed Her Self . And Got Her Shit Together . When I Mean The Girl Changed . She Changed . If She Not At Work , She's Home Taking Care Of Cali . Cali Grown Close With Her And even Calls Her Mommy . Cali Knows That Imani Isn't Her Real Mother And She Knows That Her Mother Is In Heaven . But Imani Fought Hard To Get Back Into My Life And Everyone Else's . And The Shit Was tough . Especially When We kept Throwing Shit She Did In Her face . But Its Better To Forgive & Move On .

I Laid Back On The Couch And Checked My Phone Seeing That Rock Wanted To Link Up Some Time Soon . I Replied Back And Hit The Lock Button On My Phone .

Imani: I Wanna Move Cam

Cam: To Where ?

Imani: In a New House . Where We Could Start Over And Grow . You Know ?

Cam: Whatever You Want Baby Its Yours .

Imani: We've Been Through So Much Together

Cam: Nods And Its All Cool Now . We Gota Put The Past Behind Us And Move Foward . Just Know We Gone Go Through Shit Together Now .

Imani: Promise ?

Cam: Promise .

- Imani

I Leaned Over And Kissed Cam Passionately . I Learned that Everything You Do Causes a Consequence . And The After Affect isn't So Good . I Put The People I Loved Through Hell And It Wasn't Right . I Was Once Being Hoeish , Doing Shady Things And It Was All Wrong . I Still Live With Guilt . But All I Can Do Is Continue Working On Myself . And Been a Better Person .

Now I Have Goals To Work Towards . And Thats Being a Good Mother Figure To Cali , A Faithful & Loving Girlfriend To Cam . And A Loyal Person To My Peers . Its The Beginning Of a New Imani . Don't Sleep On Me .

- Kari

Kari: Royalty Come On So We Can Go see Your Daddy .

Royalty: Mommy , I Don't Wanna Wear This

Kari: Royalty .

Royalty: Mommy .

Kari: You're Gonna Be The Death Of Me . Come On Girl .

Royalty: I Wanna Dress . Like You .

I Went Into Royalty Room And Helped Her Out Her Clothes And Went Into Her Closet Where I Picked Out Her Peach Strapless Short Romper Set Like Mines . I Pulled Out Her Gold MK Sandals Gave Her Her Gold Charm Braclette with Her Initials And Switched Earrings Out To Gold Studs . After Spraying Her Down In Perfume . I Grabbed Her Lil Bag And We Headed Out .

Royalty Is Now Two Years Old . And My Baby Girl Is Growing On Me . She's So Smart . Her Speech Is Good , She Knows Things That No 2 Year Old Would Know This Early In Age . Her Behind Even Acts Like Rock At Times . But I Love My Baby Girl . After Strapping Royalty Into Her Seat I Shut The Door And Jogged To The Driver Side Getting In And Heading To Sheila's House To Meet Rock .

1. Me And Rock Aren't Together . Some Things Just Aren't Meant To Be But Believe Me When I Say He Shows His Love For Me All The Time . Right Now We're At a Point In Our Life Where We're Trying To Get Our self Together Before Working On Us . Don't Get Me Wrong He's Forever The Love Of My Life . I've Fallen Hard For The Kid .

2. Sheila Decided It Was The Time To Stop Being Petty And Put All Bs Aside And Be A Mature Woman . She Came To Me And Talked It Out The Day Of Rock's Eye Surgery . I Brushed It Off Seeing that It Was The Same Ol Bull Shit But This Time She Meant It . But I Still Don't Trust Her as far As i Can Throw Her . Meaning Im Not All Buddy Buddy With Her But I Respect Her As She Respect Me . And Push Everything To The Back Of Mind For The Sake of Royalty .

Kari: Royalty Count To Ten For Me Baby .

Royalty: 1 2 3 4 5 pause

Kari: You Got It Baby Keep Going

Royalty: 6 7 8 9 10

Kari: Good Job . Now Spell Mama Your Name

Royalty: R O Y A L T Y . My Name Royalty Momma . . . . C A M I S E . My Name Royalty Camise Alsina

Kari: Great Job Love Bug . Can You Spell Daddy Name ?

Royalty: A U G U S T claps

Kari: You Smart Baby Girl .

Royalty: smiles I Know .

Kari: smirks Cocky Just Like Your Daddy .

We Arrived At Her House And It Was Kind Of Crowded . I Parked My White Benz On The Side Of The Street And Shut The Car Off . I Grabbed My Phone And Got Out Getting Royalty & Her Little Bag .

Royalty: Mommy Hold My Hand i wanna Walk .

I Grabbed Her Hand And Walked Up The Drive Way . I Seen Rock , Travis , Jamal , Cha Some Of Rock CLOSE Boys From The Trap Outside . And They Had The Grill Going .