Cherry Bomb- Part 1

Cherry Bomb- 

Part 1 

Kylee walked as quickly as she could to reach her best friends Payton's house. They lived around the corner from each other and often walked to the bus together before school, but this time Kylee wasn't coming to Payton's house on a good occasion. Most of the time they sit around and hangout, but Kylee had something important to discuss this time.  

She knocked quickly, and when there was no answer, she let herself in. Payton's parents are gone on vacation for the rest of the school year so it's just her at the house. Kylee assumed that Payton was still asleep, which she was correct. The redhead snored softly as Kylee shook her shoulders gently. 

"W-what?" Payton sat up slowly. 

"I need to talk to you" kylee said urgently.  

"About..?" Payton asked. 

"About Cameron" Kylee felt Payton wince at the sound of his name. 

They are still madly in love but broke up for reasons that would take much too long to explain.  

"What happened? What about him?"  

"It's Krissy. She sort of.. Asked him out because you broke up..." Kylee mumbled. 

"What?!?" Payton shouted. 

"KRISSY IS DATING THE GUY YOUR IN LOVE WITH" Kylee yelled in Payton's face, getting the point across and making it sink in.  

"That motherfucking BI-" Payton's voice was rising. 

"Wait" Kylee said, hand over Payton's mouth. 

The petite blonde handed the redhead a pillow. She grabbed it and screamed a slew of cuss words Kylee didn't know where capable of coming out of her mouth. 

"Why would she do this?" Payton whimpered after a she finished screaming. 

"I don't know. She loves to fuck up our lives" Kylee said while gently rubbing Payton's back.  

The pair quickly got ready for school and got to the bus stop early.  

Big mistake. 

The only other person there was Ali, the leader of the bitches. Krissy is the second in command. And Jessy is the third. They follow each other around like lost puppies, it's actually kind of sad. But Ali is perfectly fine on her own, she is built like a man besides her massive boobs that stick out further than a fat mans spare tire.  

She glared at the two girls and don't break eye contact for a long time. After a moment she did, and only then is when they dared to speak to each other. 

"What the fuck is your problem, bitch?" Kylee snapped. 

Ali approached them slowly. 

"You two are my problem!" She snapped. 

"Ugh. What did we do now?" Payton rolled her eyes. 

"You just piss me off. Everything about you two. Your just so worthless and disgusting. So stupid and fake. I hate you. You better fucking watch your back".  

An with that, Ali turned around and walked back to her spot down the street. The girls let out a sigh of relief, happy that that's all she had to say. They continued with their normal conversations about socks, hair dye, music, and movies. They boarded the bus a few minutes later and where on their way to the hell hole they call school.  

Halfway through the ride, Ali turned around in her seat. 

"Oh yeah, Kylee. Danny is MINE. He never fucking loved you, he's in love with me now". 

Kylee froze, her heart seemed to crack a little bit. The same thing happened to Payton earlier that day, so the redhead wrapped her arms around her small friend in a hug. She understood how badly it hurt.