Love At First Sight, Again. Zariana Story

Arianas Pov

My heart was racing. I was about to meet 1D. I may be famous, but I can love a band too. We drove into a parking lot of Marriot hotel.

"Wow, they stay at this hotel?" I ask. In my head I saw a rented pent house. Thats what you get for being on a kids show. You start having kid like dreams. My manager, Renea, nidded her head. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye a group of cute boys stood by the hotel door. I looked down at my floral dress. It ended just before my knees. I had on a pair of cute pink flats and my red hair was curled. Hmm, was I cute enough? Nervous as heck I opened my door, flattened my dress and walked up. Paparrazi crowded me. Suddenly a loud peircing whistle sounded off and someone grabbed my hand and pulled me. It was Zayn... for how much I loved that band I did not know he was in the band. We had dated in highschool.

"Here sweetheart."

I stood infront if five cute boys. One was my highschool sweety. This was going to be a long night since i saw him checking out my butt. Gawsh this was suppose to be good.

Chapter 2. Drunken Love

The boys led me to a club in the hotel. Zayn and I kept our distance. Louis and Elanor let me sit by them.

"So ya know Zayn" Elanor asked. I nodded. Louis handed me a tray of shots. One by one I threw them down my throat. A hand touched my back and pulled me to the dance floor. It was Zayn. I threw off my shoes, i felt wobbly in them I was so drunk. I danced goofily and he held my hands moving with me. He was obviously drunk. I pulled him close and smelt his cologne he always wear.

"Lets go somewhere" Zayn whispered. I grabbed my shoes and went. He pulled me onto the couch. Pulling off my shirt, I quickly shut the door. This was private buisness.

Chapter 3. Goodbyes Are Hard.

Zayn and I had the perfect week. Noe it was time for me to go back to California. I was in my room packing when Zayn walked in. I spun around and hit his lips with mine. He let me go and I giggled. Man I was going to miss him. I struggled picking up ny suitcase so he helped me carry it to the living room. Suddenly Victoria bursted through the front door.

"Hey. I came to go on the plane ride with you."

She looked down at my outfit. Black leggings and sweater with some cute jewerly.

" I always adore your outfits."

Zayn came up to me and so did all the boys. We had a group hug and before I knew it I was out the door and on the plane. Not one text from Zayn. He had not even said a real goodbye. I felt like crying. Rushing to the airplane door I puked. My stomach hurt so bad. This was gonna be a hard few months.

Chapter 4. Jealousy

My mouth dropped. Zayn and the boys were coming back. Today!! YAAY. I rushed to my kitchen and grabbed a peice of paper and grabbed my flowers I have been keeping for this moment.

At the airport the boys were finally off. Perrie a girl from highschool was hand and hand with Zayn. So it was love it was his usual. Hooking up with his highschool sweethearts. Damn. I dropped the flowers and ran. Tears were streaming down my face. It was nothing and it never was.

Zayns Pov

Chapter 5.

I stepped on a bouqet of flowers. Picking them up I noticed a card.

Dear Zayn, I am so happy you were back. Love Ari

I let go of Perries hand.

"Perrie this is not right. I need to go catch my true love again. Running out into the parking lot it was raining. Hef car door opened. She ran to me. I kissed her.

"I have always loved you. I forever will. Because our love was at first sight."