Music Is My Life

My name is Silvia.I love music, I live in a small town of the poor called Regions. My mom (Healen) and my dad (Charles) works every day all day. Me I go toschool and music class. I pay for them my self by singing toons with my friend Jase. He plays the gutair. I basicly have the normal life of a teenage girl."Class take out your note books I have to check them today" Mr.Soloman said.Ut oh I left mines in the bathroom when I was studing with my friend Macy."Mr. can I use the restroom?" I say. "You have 30 seconds.".I rushed out of my seat. As I ran to the bathroom I ran into Rason and her crew, ughhh my worst eneimies. "Hey Silvia is this yours?". She had my notebook. Crap."Please Ray..."Ray? my name is Rason!". "What ever just please." She threw  the note book and pushed me against the wall she started to punch me . Ouch!. I pushed her and she fell over my foot. "Ms.Lakes! I wouldn't expect such childish behavior from you".I looked up. It was the princiable snap!.She took both of us to her office, I told her the truth Ray or Rason told a lie, she called my mom. I returned to class with my notebook."Here you go Mr.Solomon my notebook"."What kind of game are you trying to play Ms.Lakes?".I stared at the notebook no papers were in it excupt a paper that said STUPID HEAD.I was so embarrased. At 6:00 the bell ringed. I walk a  30 minute walk I'm tired. I forgot I had to cook and do my chores. "Ms.." Forgot I was in troble. My mom stood there with a belt in her hands my father with a hanger and my sister Kelsy laughing.. That day I got a beating bad, my butt still hurts. That day I burned the chicken, got caught in a "fight", a 0 on my notebook check and laughed at worst day ever!. My sis didn't make it any better. She just stood there ready to laughed I hate that little brat, shes luck our brother Kendall was in the army he has 5 more years to serve. That day my BFF Grace came over. We talked played games and even cooked brwonies of course. She actually made my day. " OK so Ray got me in troble today, the princable thought we were in a fight and she was on the floor I tried to brag about it but I couldn't I didn't have enough time" Isaid. "Omg I got caught in the same thing with my sis she pushed me down stairs and  I punched her and my dad saw I was in such troble!"Grace said. "Lets lisien to some tapes while we do our group work". So we listiened to taped while we did our work that claimed me down. My family has a tradition of music my grandfather  was a famous musician everyone loved him but his brother  was jelly of him he killed gim on September 15 2001. Now he is in prision he will stay until death no proroll, thats sad because he was a musicain too now he just sings the blues in his small cells with no roomate or windows. But I'm diffrent I don't want to be a musican I want to be a artist. I take art in school that why I have after school music.I want to tell my mom but I know she would cry and stuff so I just leave it alone.At school there were aditions for plays that were in need of musicans, my mom signed me up.