Night before work

There you are again, lying on the couch like every other evening. You just got home from work and you're tired, there's nothing on tv and no food either. What a horrible night.

*BUZZZZ!!* You got a new text.

You look at your phone and see that it's a text from Cara.

"Hey Babe, i'm on my way home.. See ya in a minute Xx" It says.

Cara always sends a text before she comes home, it's pretty cute.

You get up to get your phone charger when you hear someone at the door, you get a little excited and walk towards the sound. It opens and the blonde girl walks in with a big bag in her hand.

"Hey babe!" She says and kisses you on your lips, her sweet lips.. You just love them.

"Hey babe, wait i'll help you."

You grab the bag and walk to the kitchen. It's heavy and you can see there's a lot of food in the bag.

"You bought food after work?"

"Yes I did, I was done pretty early.. So i had some time to buy some stuff, you know" She smiles.

"Well that's just what i needed!" and you search through the bag of food.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Cara finished eating dinner and you're lying on the couch together. There's a stupid show on tv and Cara is busy texting, she always does that. It doesn't bother you and you get up and take the dirty plates to the kitchen.

"Who are you talking to? You're not cheating on me right?" You say with a grin on your face.

"Of course not.. It's just my boss.. He wants me to start early tomorrow, because i finished so early today. Asshole"

"Well i have to start early too, so i'll make you some breakfast or something" You walk back to the couch and as you walk past Cara you feel a hand around your leg. You look at her.

"Yes?"

"I think i'll go to bed early tonight... You know.. A lot earlier.. Got to get up early"

"Oh okay, that's alright. I'm still gonna watch tv, i guess.."

"That's not what i meant.."

And then you get what she means. You look at her again and she now has a little smile on her face. She lets go of your leg and gets up, and gets closer to you.

"Be upstairs in 5 minutes" she whispers and walks up the stairs.

You've waited 5 minutes, you walk upstairs and walk to the bedroom. The door is closed and it's really quiet. You open the door and on the bed there's a sexy blonde just wearing nothing but her new VS underwear. It's pink with black, it really looks good on her.

You just stand there for a while, when Cara gets up.

"Are you coming? Or are you just going to stand there?" She asks you.

You blink twice and you walk towards her. She's now facing you and you can't wait any longer, you grab her hips and pull her closer to you. With one hand you stroke her cheek and you kiss her.

Not like when she came back from work, this is different, passionate, you want it now. She gets her hand into your hair and she kisses you back, now tongues are getting involved and you open your mouth to get air, but Cara immediately gets her lips back on yours again. You grab her tighter and you push her on the bed, you're on top of her now and you take your shirt off. Cara helps you and you throw the shirt on the floor. You continue kissing and you're now kissing her neck. She moans a little and bite her softly what makes her moan a bit louder. She grabs your hips and squeezes them. She wants you now.

"Take... Your... Pants... Off.... Now"

You do what you're told and you unzip your jeans, cara backs away so you can take them off. You can feel she's looking at you, watching every move that you make. You look at her, you stare into her eyes. She raises her eyebrow and bites her lip.

"What are you waiting for? Gotta wake up early remember so you better not waste time" She says and grabs your neck and pulls you down. She's now on top of you and her hand is on your boob. You get your hands on her back and unhooks the bra, it falls on your chest and cara throws it on the ground, next to your shirt. She looks at you and smiles. You grab her butt as she continues kissing you.

"Ready?" She says as you feel her hand going down your stomach, going further down.

You squeeze her, when she's there. Your eyes are wide open and she's just looking at you. She kisses you again and continues with what she's doing. Her other hand is on the bed next to you.

You moan.

"What was that babe?" she asks with a big smile on her face now.

"Cara... Cara" Is all you can say.

You take both her hands and spin her around, she's under you again and this time she's going to stay there. You now kiss her hard and bite her lip, you take her panties off and do the same as she did to you. She moans into your ear and you smile.

"Oh sorry what? Didn't hear you there"

"I... Fucking.. Love.. You" She says.

She's moaning pretty loud right now and before you know it, she's done. You let yourself fall next to her. You grab the sheets and puts them over Cara and yourself. You pull her closer.

"I'll wake you up at 6" You tell her and you kiss her on the back of her head. You both fall asleep.