Rooms and Words

Daniels POV-
"-by the way. I live here now." Aly said jumping off of me. And I pulled her into a huge hug. "You do?!?" I said exited. "Yeah. I do. It's a long story though. I'm to tired to explain." She said yawning and giggling. I smiled and her and we let go of each other and then Hayes walked into the room. "Hayes. Hi." Aly said all chill. "Hey. By the way Daniel and Aly. I kinda forgot to tell you both that each other was living here." Hayes said scratching the back of his neck. "Oh..." Me and Aly said in unison. Then we both started laughing. "Well Aly um you have a room upstairs. And Daniel please show her." Hayes said. And I grabbed Alys hand then immediately let go cause I think she's still mad at me. She looked at me confused grabbed my hand and put it back in hers. Her actions made me giggle. "I like it here." She said smiling. "Awwww!" Hayes squealed. "Oh shut up man!" Aly said slapping him. I giggled then we walked to her room. She opened the door and smiled. "I love it!" I giggled. "Um it's a plain room with a twin sized bed" she looked at me like 'duh'. "Exactly! A fresh start! Just like us. A fresh start." She looked me in the eyes and I couldn't help but get lost. Her eyes sparkled and and started to lean in but she put her finger in my lips. "I'm so sorry. I'm just not ready yet." I could feel tears brimming my eyes then she realized. She pecked my cheek and said "Stop making me feel bad!" Then I smiled.

Authors Note:
Sorry guys for the short chapter.
I just have been busy packing cause Im moving! I'm exited cause it looks really cool lol😂
Quick Question:
Are any of you guys going to a digitour slay bells show?
Anyway love you fellow skyehards!
❤️❤️❤️