Comments and Text

Aly's POV-
After the video was over I scrolled down and posted a comment. 'I'm crying right now. You have no idea how I'm Missing you. Your the universe to me. It's you. ' then I shut my laptop and slammed on the floor. I fell backwards on my bed and started to cry. Then I got a text.

Daniels POV-
I saw Aly's comment. I started crying again. I picked up my phone and texted her. The first time we have had any contact in 2 years. I sent. 'Hi. I missed you so much. I'm sorry. Just because I let you go doesn't mean I wanted to.'the. It's sent. The second it sent she read it then she replied. 'I feel alone. I have for 3 years Daniel! I've been crying since that day you walked out my door. I can't live with out you! I don't know if you can.. But I can't. Btw I have news..' I started crying again and then I asked her 'what? What happened?!?' I sent her.
'Well.. I'm moving.. To California.' I froze as she said that. I was so happy yet so scared.
'Yay! I'm so exited!!'
'But I'm scared... That you'll hurt me again'
'Oh... Sorry.'
'Yeah.'
'Well when are you moving?'
'Tomorrow...'
'Well I'm gonna let you
Pack. Bye. Buggy.'
'Bye. Bub.'
I shut off my phone to think. She wants to see me yet she's scared of me. I feel so horrible. Suddenly I realize that I might see her tomorrow.. My scars they are so visible. Some are as new as yesterday. She will feel horrible. But it's my fault. I need to hide them. If I wear a hoodie it's gonna be too hot. I'm just gonna get bracelets! Got it. Anyway it's like 7:30 pm I'm tired. I'm going to bed.

Aly's POV-
Daniel and me had our first conversation in 2 years. I missed him but I'm scared to get hurt. I need his hugs. He comforting words. His late night talks. It's all down the drain. I'm going to show up tomorrow at his house. I hope be apologizes in person. I can't wait to see his smile.

--------------------------------------------Authors Note
I'm So Happy that already 53 people have read my first chapter of this sequel! I love writing so much!! I hope one day Daniel will read this. Love you fellow SkyeHards!!❤️❤️❤️