Chapter 3-If The Shoe Fits

All the boys figured out if they act out the story they would get out of here.

Once Upon A Time...

There was a mother and a father. The mother was pregnant with a boy and sadly the father died before he could see his son because he went to war. The boy was named Scott and the mother loved him and treated him like a prince. But then his mother remarried to a man named Darren Cross and he had two stepsons, Dave and Luis.

"Great, Darren is my dad, please tell me how can this get any worse." Scott groaned.

But sadly Scott's mother died when he was a teen. Darren was jealous how Scott was treated by his mom so he made Scott do all the chores.

"I was being sarcastic!!" Scott hissed.
"Great, all you have do now is play the Brady Bunch theme!" Scott says rolling his eyes while he starts to sweeping the floor.

"Here's the story, of a lovely lady, who was bringing up three very..." Luis stared to sing the Brady Bunch theme until Scott looked him. Let's say if looks could kill, Luis would have died right then and there. "OK, I will... be over here." He said as he basically ran away from Scott.

Then the Lang-Cross family got a invitation to got to King Pym's 50th Anniversary Ball. But this was a masquerade ball for Hank's daughter Hope, to find someone for her. All eligible men were allowed to attend. But sadly Scott wasn't allowed to go. So when they left Scott made a wish.

"I wish I could go to the ball" he murmured. Then out of the blue, his Fairy Godfather arrived.

"PAXTON!" Scott hollered. It was indeed Paxton. But he was wearing a sparkly silver suit and a little crown and wand. "You look like a if a Ken doll and Fairly OddParents has a child.

"Says the man who want to go to a ball," Paxgon retorts.

"Fine. Just Bibbity Bobbity Boo me out of here. Scott exclaimed.

"Thats cool with me, princess." Paxton says and by a wave of a wand. Scott outfit transformed in to a very nice suit. And a Tea Cup turned into a carriage and some ants just walking about, turned into horses and coachmen.