It was my birthday...I woke up to the sound of my parents opening my bedroom door and suprising me to flight tickets to London,UK...they got me two tickets and I asked them who's the other person, My mom invited in my best friend-Maya! I was almost crying of how happy I was. The first 10 minutes I couldn't believe what wad actually happening.
~~~
2 days later was our flight to London.
~~~
I woke up to my alarm which was at 3:00AM.I chose what to wear last night so all i did was bring up my skinny black jeans and my Arctic Monkeys T-shirt and went to bath room to get ready.Maya ringed on my door at 4:00AM knowing i'll be ready.I grabbed my stuff and open the door screaming of exitement. My dad drove us to the airport while me and my gurl were jammimg to our favorite songs. Omg it's my first time going on a plane!!! I said with a huge smile on my face. Same! maya replied to me.
~~~
As we arrived to London we were so happy,exited and also tired from the flight.
We found a hotel where we will stay for a month.
Our hotel room was really nice so the first thing we done was drop ourselves to the bed and we slept for like 6 hours. My mom called us and so we talked to her how cool this place is and i thanked her for a million times for the tickets. Maya and I decided to get ready and go shopping.