part3

The dinner wad really nice, I'm so glad we met. Thanks for taking me out. I thanked him, Maya and I said our goodbyes to the boys. We went back to our hotel, and finished the unpacking. When we were done it was like 4 AM. Maya and i were super tired so we went sleeping.
~~~
I woke up at 11:38AM. I couldn't stop thinking about Harry...I grabbed my phone, opened snapchat and had my story last for 100+ seconds ... i was joking around with maya and we made breakfast, the good ol' eggs. I texted harry: What's up? ;) He replied 2 hours later so we didn't really text. My best friend and i had a fun day enjoying ourselfes and started having adventures in London...Maya had to meet up with Louis so i just went to my hotel room...I was 'visiting' the social medias and i also talked with my parents. A text arrived around 7PM. It was harry. My heart started to beat a little faster. The text said: Hey M, wanna hang out? *heart eye emoji* I replied him with: Hell yeah :) Come to my hotel, i'll make a dinner. We texted for 10 more minutes...I didnt know what to cook since i suck at it, but i remember Harry told me that he really likes toast and melted cheese, and so do I. So i made those. The door bell ringed, it was him. He wore his hair messy, a almost unbuttoned shirt and his black skinny jeans as always. For some reason i looked at his shoes and i realized he had huge feet.
~~~
He yelled with a big smile on his face Oh My God, you look amazing! I said Thank you!!!Let's not talk about you! Come in. My cheeks were probably hella red. When he saw the chese sandwitches (or whatever they are haha)
he got really happy and said You remembered...Thanks Marija he hugged me so tight with those big muscular hands full of tattoos.
~~~
Harry and I finished the 'dinner' and we just sat next to each other and he was looking into my eyes while i was doing the same thing.I drowned in them. They were so big,green and full of love.