Meeting

The first shop we entered was a shoe shop. It seemed really expensive but we were curious so we looked around for some nice shoes.
There wasn't a lot of people inside, but the first person i saw was a tall long haired guy starring at some gold boots.
I really liked him.He had greeen eyes, nice lips and a fit body.He was wearing a coat , a shirt and really really skinny jeans...I could see a few tattoos on his hand. Marija, I'll go try these shoes on...k? maya told me Ok,call me when you put them on! I answered. I wanted to meet that tall british guy, so without any thinking i walked up to him and asked him: Exuse me, but do you maybe know how much do those boots cost? He looked at me smiling as i was standing there emberassed. Nope,let's ask the lady who's working here. his deep sexy voice answered me. Maya called me from the chair she was trying on shoes she picked. I told her I'll be there in a minute...The hot british guy was still looking at me and i realized he forgot about the shoes, and he asked me with that cute british accent Sorry for asking, but, where are you from? I hear you have a strange accent. i smiled and said Oh, I'm from Serbia, it's in Southern-Eastern Europe. he had a suprised face and we standing quiet, he had a shy look and he said nervously Wanna go to dinner tonight? i was kinda suprised because he doensn't even know my name but i said Yes...Pick me up at 8PM in front of the store? totally forgeting about my poor bff...Yeah, see you then! His friend was waiting for him but he was also flirting with maya. I think our best friends are getting close haha-he said laughing , I also laughed because i was proud of my frined bcs she's not that shy anymore...Btw I am Marija - I told him.Oh,yeah, I'm Harry. We both laughed ,i felt super emberassed... he seemed kinda nervous. We started to chat for like an hour in front of the store, it was 7:30 PM almost when we had to meet for dinner, harry and i asked our best friends if they wanna join us for the dinner, they both said yes.