Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

"Do you know the feeling, when your heart is so hurt, that you could feel the blood dripping?"

Lady Gaga

I pushed him away and ran for my clothes. I tried to put them on but he shoved me down. "Please Bryan, don't do this. I am begging you not to." I said, trying to keep calm. He walked closer to me and helped me up.

"I wanted to be with you. But you chose Austin over me. I trusted you with a key and everything. I thought you wanted me too. But I am going to make you want me." He said and then shoved me to the wall. He started kissing my neck and I punched him in the stomach.

I started to make a run for it, but he grabbed onto my ankles and I fell to the ground. My head hit the tiles and blood started to fall. I tried kicking. But he punched me in the back and then kicked me in the ribs.

"STOP!" I shouted and he spread my legs open so he can have access.

"Bryan please stop! I won't tell anyone just let me go!" I shouted.

"You are not going to tell anyone anything anyways. Because if you do, I will kill Austin and then I will kill you." He whispered into my ear. I pushed back the tears. I am not an emotional person. I am strong. I shoved him off of me and screamed help. He punched me in the stomach. This time I cried. He tied my hands to the bench. I tried kicking but he pinned my legs down with his legs. He started thrusting into me. I screamed and screamed.

"ERIC! ERIC!" A voice shouted and someone shook me. I jumped up and it was Damian. I looked at him and then looked down. I was in my bed.

"Are you ok? You need to go to the doctors or something about this nightmares." He demanded.

I shook my head and said, "I'm fine.... I promise." I gulped and got up. I walked over to the mini fridge and grabbed a water.

Damian walked over to me and looked at me suspiciously. "Why haven't you took off our shirt lately?" He asked.

I started to fake laugh. "Did I turn you gay or something?" I asked sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and walked out of the dorm. Good, he will be gone for practice.

It's been a week since..... Since the scene in the pool house happened. Everyone is thinking something is wrong. But I have been acting like everything is ok. I just need to stay calm and keep it cool. I don't want to risk losing Austin.

I walked over to the mirror and took off my shirt. There were bruises all over my body still. They now have a yellowish tent to them. My ribs are still sore. That is where the worst bruising is. But then my hips, have hand prints on them...... I stopped looking at them and slipped on a hoodie and sweats.

I put on my headphones and walked out of the dorm. I quit swim a couple days ago. People were pist that I did. But I couldn't swim anymore. Not with the bruises..... Not with seeing the coach every day. I gave the key to Maddie to give back to the coach.

I am sure she is going to keep the key though. I have no problems in that. If one thing my mom taught me, she taught me to be brave. To be strong. But..... I couldn't. I let him do that to me. I have been an emotional wreck ever since. I can't tell anyone because no one will ever believe me. Everyone love that coach. They will think I am crazy.

I walked into class and sat down. Damian was sitting at our lab station. I sat next to him and took my headphones out.

"You look like hell." He pointed out.

"I feel like hell." I responded and put my head down on the table.

"Did you party last night or something?" He asked.

I nodded.

"And that is why you only do that on weekends in boarding schools bro." He laughed. I shook my head and leaned back up. The teacher walked in and started teaching.

***

"What is wrong with you?" Rayna asked. I shrugged and kept walking.

"Damnit Eric!" She shouted and grabbed me on the arm. I flinched and she turned me around.

She raised an eyebrow and said, "Did someone hurt you?" She asked.

"No. I am just really tired." I smiled and looked to the side.

She sighed and said, "You said that for the past week."

"Well looks like I am always tired then." I snapped and walked away. Really? Eric you need to keep your cool. I told myself and kept walking off. I really need to hold it together. I just need to forget that this ever happened.

Authors Message: Oh snap! Poor Eric. :( Sorry that this chapter was a little short. I promise the next one will be longer.