Annabelle

As we pulled up to the hospital I got out and walked to the trunk and pulled out our hospital duffel bag we always carried in my car. "Are you guys coming?" They followed right on my heels. I walked up to the front desk with them stand on each side of me. "Yes hi, can I have the room for Victoria white please?" "Second floor room 235." "Thank you." I walked to the elevator and waited for the guys to climb inside and hit the second floor button. Once I found her room I knocked once then three times and walked in. "Hey, you made it. Did you bring the bag?" "Don't I always." I threw the bag to her and she caught it. "So who are your friends." "This is Sam and Dean." "Winchester?" Dean looked at her, "That's us sweetheart." "So Victoria what happened?" "Hahaha I'm gonna guess you're Sam. Well first my name isn't Victoria it's Annabelle, I'm a hunter and you know what it's like with the whole fake name thing." Sam just nodded and sat down. Annabelle took the bag and got changed then came back and laid down and put her oxygen back in her nose. "I was attacked by a demon. That stupid bitch. Anyways, the demon thought it would be cool to crash my car. I had just enough strength to get rid of the bitch and call 911." Sam nodded and Dean sat next to Sam and I hopped up in the window. Dean turned to Anna, "So you guys are?" "We are best friends. We grew up together." Sam leaned forward in his chair. "So what's your story." "Well our dads were hunters. After my mom was killed they teamed up of course, and hunted down the vampires that killed my mom and killed them. My dad parted ways and Irises dad stayed to look after us but mom, well, she started to go crazy and he got up and left in the middle of the night and never came back so, we became hunters." "So why weren't you together." I smiled at Dean and laughed. "We had different things on our minds to say the least." "She left me on the side of the rode. That's not different things in mind." "Dean did that to me." I stared hard at Annabelle. "Ok well you wouldn't shut up about that damn demon so I left you with your bag and your car keys and when't home and then I found the werewolf trail so I followed it and finished my job. I never meant for you to actually go off on your own." "Well I was pissed so I did." I rolled my eyes at her, "I'm gonna sign you out." Sam stood, "Do you mind if I tagged along?" "Not at all. Come on." We walked out in the hall when the power when't out. "What the hell?" A low growl came from behind us and I felt Sam grab my arm. I slowly turned with Sam in front of me. A long shadow figure stood at the end of the hall. "Sam, what is that?" "I have no clue." It started to move toward us slowly then took off at a run. Sam grabbed me and turned throwing us to the floor with him on top of me. A loud growl filled my ears followed by yelling and gun shots.
Short chapter I know but I had to leave you guys at a cliff hanger cause I'm evil like that hehe 😂😘