Honeymoon part 1: Faye and the death stares

Nikko's POV:

Me and Becca just arrived here in San Francisco for our honeymoon.....

Becca: Hubby ,pagod pa ako.  can we please rest at least for an hour lang. PLLLLLSSSSS

well, hindi ko na matiis yung cuteness ni Becca so sinabi ko na yes...

Nikko: sure thing. lets just walk around later . anyway your not the only one who is jetlagged here.

                                                   after one sleepy hour.............

Nikko: wifey gising na, magswimming tayo sa labas

Becca: sige sama ako diyan

pagdating naming sa swimming pool (siyempre hindi pa naka swim suit kami) nakita naming si Faye at ang kanyang mga kaibigan.

Faye: oh hi nikko! :)

Nikko: hi faye:(

Becca: ummm, Nikko pupunta lang ako sa room natin. just stay here while I go to our room and wait for you. pls don't run after me.

                  then Becca ran..................................................

well sadly she really went back to the room. I didn't chase her because she told me not to do it.

Faye: Nikko, meet my two bestfriends. This is Issabell and Leondela.

Issabell: nice to meet you

Leondela: hi there

well I just went with the flow to show no hard feelings.

Nikko: um nice meeting you both, but I really need to go because my wife is waiting for me in our hotel room. anyways nice knowing ya.

then I left them without saying bye because im very worried if I did something bad to Becca today, so I better check her.

Becca's POV:

to be honest I left nikko there because Faye was giving me the death stares again. like the one in the airport. I just want Nikko to talk to her and her friends because I have a feeling that Faye is going to do something evil to make me and Nikko broke. I even searched facebook that Faye has a boyfriend , his name is Max Wilderfield, and they look so happy together in the pictures. the death stares mean something....... EVIL. I still don't trust her.

after thinking about that so much, since I was in the balcony, somebody back hugged me and it was Nikko.

Becca: Nikko, ang aga mo ah?! did Faye leave you there alone

Nikko: bakit Nikko ang sinasabi mo? akala ko HUBBY???!

Becca: ay sorry hubby

Nikko: Becca is something wrong? what did I do? I promise that I will make it up to you

Becca: wala yun. Im just worried about us.....

Nikko: huh? bakit?

Becca: kasi when you were sleeping in the flight going here. Faye was giving me the death stares and I was thinking if she will break us up.

Nikko: Beccs , hindi yun mangyayari. im choosing you over all the girls in the world except for my mom. don't think that way.

then he hugged me really tight