Chapter One

Y'all all know that fairy tale love story where the couple has been friends since forever and grow up to be the power couple ... Well i wish .. But let me introduce myself ...
My name is Beautiful Bennet and i am 17 , i have a 4 year old baby sister named Madison And Two 14 year old twin brothers named Corey & Cam  ... I have a different dad from my little brothers and sister .. My dad left when i was 10 for a white woman ... Thats what my mom told me .. And my little brother and sister dad died because he was in the game and he got shot to death right in front of my mom when they were on a dinner date .. I always say i will never date anyone in the game .. Comes with too much . My mom is never around .. She's on crack and its not like i dont know .. Only reason we have a nice place to stay and food on the table and clothes .. Is because of my job .. We fall behind sometimes but never too far .. I have 2 bestfriends of 11 years .. Demetrius & Jada .. We met in Kindergarten ... It was recess and we were all fighting to get to the swing set where there was only 1 seat left and Demetrius got there first .. And me and Jada got mad and became bestfriends and vowed never to like Demetrius because he was mean but one day we were getting bullied and he stepped in and helped us .. Me & Demetrius have always been closer than him and Jada ever since .  Speaking of him im on my way over his house right now so we can go on this little bestfriend date .. Because we haven't seen each other in 3 days .. He went out of town but wont tell me why .. But i miss him man .. Longest we have went with out seeing each other is really 3 days .. Lol . I wore my red 86 crop tank top and camo baggy jeans and timbs with my black and red polo hat .. With a little jewelry and lipgloss and mascara nothing major .. He's supposed to be matching me ... I pulled up to his house and got out .
" hey mama's baby .. You know just because Demetrius goes out of town doesn't mean i disappear .. You cant come see ya mama !?" Demetrius's mom asked me as i came in the house ..
" oh no mama im sorry .. " i giggled and kissed her cheek ..
" where's Demi ? " i asked calling demetrius by my nickname i gave him when we were little ...
" upstairs go on up ... " mama told me .. I got up and went upstairs to his room and walked in ... But he had just got out the shower and only had on a towel hanging dangerously low from his waist and that water dripping from his body ... Good god .. I always get this feeling around him ... He make me so happy .. And my heart pounds a little faster and harder when he's around .. And i hate that he has that affect on me .. I wouldn't react on it tho because he's my Bestfriend and i don't want to mess that up .. I cleared my throat and he turned around and walked over and kissed my lips and hugged me ... I know i know we've always kissed on the lips .. Since kids .. We dont think much of it , he first did it when we were outside playing one day & he told me that we kiss on the lips because his mom & dad would kiss on the lips to show they love each other , we didn't know any better then though .. But it kind of just stuck as we got older .. We even got fake married .. And jada was my maid of honor .. Lol .. I don't think he knows what he does to me and how he makes me feel ..
" wassup babygirl .. ? " he said going in his bathroom and coming back out with his boxers on ..
" nothing ! Ive missed youu Demipooh .. " i said laying on his bed watching him get his clothes and things out ..
" girl what i keep telling you about that gay ass nickname you gave me . "
" ahh whatever you been saying the same thing for 11 years and im still calling you it .. So hush . "
" you gone stop talking to me like that lil girl .. " he said coming out fully dressed ..
" yea yea .. Where we going anyways .?!! " i asked getting up and heading downstairs to the car with him ..
" somewhere " was all he said .. Ugh
" so damn irritating .. You cant just give me the answer im looking for gotta get all smart at the mouth " i mumbled low to where i thought he couldnt hear me but soon to find out i was wrong he snatched me up so quick and pinned me against the wall
" all this attitude aint no way to show yo bestfriend you miss him ma .. Keep it up and ima have ta put that ass in check real quick . " he said real low and deep in my ear it was scary .. But like made me feel some type of way .. Ughh we got downstairs and we were going back and forth on something so stupid ..
" dogs dont talk because there not human duh dummy " i said to Demi and he shook his head no
" Nooo dogs dont talk because there brain is slow and they always gotta cough and it come off as a Bark " i swear he is like the dumbest person alive .
" demi you dumb barking is dogs way of talking "
" who you calling dumb lil gir- ( gco)
" yall quit making all that noise damn im glad i had a 3 day break yall argue about the dumbest shit .. Yall hurry up and go where yall gotta go cause mama having company .. " demi's mama said and smirked in the mirror on the wall as she fixed her hair a little .. I looked to see she had changed clothes she had on acid washed high wasted jeans and a peach strap top wi the back out and her beige wedges .. And her long black hair hung to her butt .. Maama was bad as fuckk she was only 32 .. And Demi's dad died about 5 years ago in a car accident while on his way to work .
" ma where ya think you goin' and who ya think you bringin' in the house looking like that? " demi asked mama with a frown on his face
" boy im YO mama dont worry bout what i do and who i do it with and this is MY house so if i wanna bring any damn body through here bess believe i will . " she said walking past demi and grabbing her beige side purse
" ohh mama you looking mm mmm goood girll ! " i said smiling at mama .. Demi looked at me side ways and i just ignored it and kept smiling .
" thanks boo " she said kissing my cheek as me and Demi walked out the house
" bye mama " we yelled through the house while leaving out the door after we got in his car we started driving .. And my song came the fuck on ! I did a little dance in my seat and started singing Big Sean Ft Jhene Aiko - I Know

I know you've been goin' through some things , uh huh
I know you dont even love the same , do ya , do ya ?
I know you've been runnin' on empty , runnin' on empty the way you move its like you could use a vacation ..
* skips to chorus *
On Vacation Yeah , I Know You've Been , I Know You've Been Dancin' , Dancin' , Dancin'
Like You fuckin got a reason , Dancin Like Its Something To Believe In , Dancing Like Its Fucking Dancing Season ...

I finished the song off and was dancing in my seat the whole time i was so hype lmao ( thats how i get when i listen to that song fr ) i felt demi staring at me and looked to the side to notice we parked and he was just staring at me looking amused .. I blushedd and looked away shyly and out the window to see we were at the fair it was PACKED.
" OOOH Letsss get out noww !! " i said jumping up and down like a kid .. He laughed at me and got out and ran around to my door and opened it and grabbed my hand and we walked in together . I was happy he brought me here .. I love Demi So Much ❤️