Chapter 3

Beautiful ^ 💕💛😍

Jada POV
Heeey Yalll ! Its mee yasss . Lmao im Jada and Beautiful And Demetrius are my bestfriends ! ❤️ right now im at bea house because Deermeat ( her name for Demetrius ) ugly self here and i got to be here while she go to work .. I know yall probably like why Demetrius just dont watch the kids over night but im not really watching the kids its more like covering for her because of her job ...

" alright im about to go , uhh i should be back before everybody wake up . See ya babes ill call you when i get there ." Beautiful said as she came in the room in her black booty shorts and crop tank top and house shoes and you could see her bikini outfit through her clothes ... She was looking sexy like yass . Lmao ..

" alright . Be safe . You got yo gun , mace , and knife ? " i asked before she walked out and she smiled and said
" always strapped bih " and i laughed and she walked out ... I laid for a while but i didn't fall asleep til about a hour later when she texted me and told me she was safe .. You see the jobs Bea and I have aren't safe in any way so we worry a hella lot bout each other when we go out .. Its also not really a job we do because we like it , its just we gotta get this money one way or another right ? Rather do it than be homeless ya know .

Beautiful's POV
I pulled up on the other side of town to this fye club where everybody be ... From the biggest celebrities to Football Players , Basketball , hell even Baseball .. Lmao but i know yall probably like damn why on the other side of town ... Welll my job that i haven't quite said none about and that i want to keep from Demi is on the other side of town ... I walked in and automatically everybody's eyes were on me and everyone was greeting me .. I walked to the back where the rest of the girls are and changed out of my clothes .. And headed downstairs and as they called me to the stage