Chapter 0: Explaining.

Hello there! If you are reading this, then that means you are here to understand what is different! I will start with the races. Saiyans are evil, but more evil than before. How come? Simple, they dare them self to erase the Arcosian race... And they did. Only a few are a live. While on Earth, it's the same. But this time, Goku, Gohan, Krillin, Tien, and the rest, and not here. No heroes to save this planet, and it's because Earth is quite peaceful. Our main hero, Zackie, which is his Earth Name, his Saiyan Name is, Zakarot, something simple. Zackie was born with a PL of 10,000. He had the potential to turn to the Legendary Saiyan, but never did so. Zackie was born from a Low Class family, and treated as one. He was sent to a planet to erase everything on it, and sell it. While going there, his Spacepod got hit and he landed on Earth, but the land was quite bad, he had a memory loss. He remember everything except about the destroying part. Zackie is the medium build, a shorter than Piccolo, so around 6 feet, and his hair is Pink. Like I said, it is different. His eyes are violet. When he got into Earth, his PL was 25,200. He was quite strong, but let us not forget his partner, the next main thing. It's a female Saiyan, her name on Earth is Rose, but her Saiyan Name is Russelliana. She was born with a PL of 900. She was from the High Class family, and she had the potential of going SSJ. But it has not happen. She had the same mission as Zackie, but they both got memory loss. On Earth, her PL was 19,900. Her hair was colored red,, black red. While her eyes were also colored red, but blood red. Now, they had made a living there, living together, but of course, nothing special. On Earth, there was two humans that had powers greater than anything. Those two Humans had the ability to go, "Super Human", which makes their hair go White and straight up, like Super Saiyan, but weaker. Now, the story begin... now. Zackie current age is 16, while Rose is 15.