Part: 1 Met Skylar Baxter

I can remember the first time I ever saw her in my tenth grade chemistry class. Skylar Baxter changed my life for the better. She changed and saved my life in so many ways that she doesn't even know. I own my every being to her. But now we were on our last year of high school but I remember that day like it was yesterday. I could've watched her for hours, the way her soft brown locks moved when she spoke or the way she looked when she was passionate about things, or they way she looked when she was upset, or the way her eyes lit up when she talked about things she was passionate about. But the thing I loved the most about her was the freckle she had on her face. They fitted her so well and just made her beauty more outstanding. She was a very well known girl in school, had many friends and was a easy person to be around. Or so I perceived from a distance. I on the other had kept more to myself, didn't have many friends in fact I had no friends, you could say I was a loner. But I didn't mind being alone, when being alone was the only option you had you'd become used to the idea that it was a normal thing. But when I was around her I felt like we were one, I've never really talked to her but I just knew that she could make me feel like I wasn't alone. She made me feel like I belonged.

I hadn't realized I had been ogling at her for so long, I saw her get up and started walking, towards me! Shit, shit, shit. "Hi" She said, my heart stopped beating. The way her voice sounded, so soft. "Hello"? she said again waving her hands in front of my face. Is she really talking to me? Or is it a vague of my imagination? "Hello?, Earth to Brad" She knew my name... She knows my name!

"Ummm, hh--, hi" I said in a low whisper

"Hi Brad, I need a partner for the project the teacher just assigned.. You don't have a partner yet do you"? she asks with a smile on her face. Wait.. What project. I wasn't paying attention when the teacher was talking I was too busying ogling her.

"uhh n- no, I don't" I said again in a very low whisper. What is wrong with me. Brad get a hold of yourself.

"okay, good. We can be partners then." She said with a smile on her face. God, those beautiful hazel brown eyes of hers could make a man go mad. Meaning me.

"Brad, are you going to answer me? or am I just going to keep talking to myself"?

"W-what?, sorry. I was just -- nothing". I was fighting every fiber in my body to not tell her right now how much I loved her, I just wanted to take her and wrap her in my hands and never let her go.

"Okay?, anyways I need your number so can talk about what our topic is going to be and what not"

"My number"? I asked in shocked voice

"yes, your number Brad". She said in a laughing tone, the was she said my name could--

"Brad! you're staring into space again". she said interrupting my thoughts

"Here" she said handing me her phone. "You can put your number in it, give me your phone" she said

I handed her my phone and my fingers slightly brushed hers. Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure I just got electrocuted. I know she felt that spark too when our fingers brushed against each other.

"I'll text you on Friday night to make plans for the weekend so we can work on our project". she said with a smile on her face

"o- okay" That's all I could get myself to say. I was still in shock that I actually got to touch her, even tho it only lasted a mili of a second it felt like a eternity.

"Bye brad" That's all she said as the bell rang and walked out of the room.

"Skylar Baxter what are you doing to me" I said in a inaudible tone.

Hey guys! This is my first story that I've written. Hope you enjoyed it.

I will update every Sunday, Monday and Wednesdays.