Zayn malik dirty ome shot

*ambers pov*

"Ahh zayn!" I moaned pleasuring my self.

Zayn has been away on tour with the boys for almost six months, and he is due back with in the next few days.

But he won't tell me exact ally when he wants it to be a 'surprise'.

"Mmm" I moaned again. I spread my legs and continued to pleasure my self.

I heard an almost silent grunt coming form the hall way out side the bed room door and froze for a moment.

Must be my imagination.

I started again, hearing another grunt.

*zayns pov*

I got home and heard moaning from the bedroom up stairs. I walked up and opened the door slightly, just enough to see inside.

My jaw dropped when I saw amber fingering herself and moaning my name. Fuck it was hot!.

She moaned my name and an almost silent grunt left my lips as I closed my eyes and lent my head back, I could feel myself getting excited...and quite hard.

She moaned again, another grunt slipping from my lips. Fuck. I wanted her. Now.

*ambers pov*

Zayn walked into the room, I quickly moved my hand and closed my legs. Blushing as red as a tomato.

He walked over to the bed and crawled ontop of me.

"That was fucking hot" zayn whispered before crashing his lips to mine. I could feel him already hard against my thigh.

"Mmm" I moaned into the kiss, zayn pulled away and smirked down at me "I see you've missed me" he chuckled. I blushed and nodded slightly. He kissed me aggressively again. "Zayn I need you" I moaned against his lips. He smiled and moved his kisses down my neck, he sucked on my sweet spot for a minute biting down now and again more than likely leaving a big purple love bite. "Zayn. Please I need you" I moaned tangling my fingers in his hair. Zayn chuckled against my skin. "Okay baby patients" he said moving down fondling with my chest through my (his) t-shirt. He got to my stomach and lifted my shirt over his head and kissed up my stomach to my breasts, taking one in his hand and the other in his mouth sucking and nibbling on my nipple. "Zaaaaayn" I moaned feeling zayns hands on my body. He chuckled again and moved his kisses back down to my already naked bottom half. He kissed the insides if my thighs and slowly made his way up to my slit. He teasingly ran his tongue along my slit holding my hips. "Mm baby you are so wet" zayn growled. He slammed his tongue inside me, "fuck zayn" I whisper yelled tangling my fingers in his hair. "Mmmm baby" zayn moaned against me. He rammed two fingers into me without any warning "Zayn!" I screamed in pain and pleasure. He started thrusting his fingers hard and fast curling them at the ends to hit my g-spot. His tongue doing figure 8's, sucking and nibbling on my clit. "Zayn!" I moaned again pulling on his hair. "Zayn I'm gonna cum!" I screamed pulling on his hair harder. He took his fingers out and replaced them with his tongue thrusting, his thumb rubbing aggressively on my clit. "Fuck! Zayn!" I screamed as I came all over his tongue. "Baby I've missed that taste!" Zayn moaned licking up the rest of my juices. He moved back up to my lips and kissed me passionately. "Zayn...please fuck me" I whispered against his lips. Zayn laughed and kissed me again, he positioned himself between my legs and pushed the tip in. "Zayn!" I moaned holding on to zayns shoulders. He pushed in more until he was all the way in, I nodded my head, zayn started thrusting fast and hard. He started hitting my g-spot his thrusts getting sloppy, "zayn I'm gonna cum again" I moaned. "Baby me too!" He growled concentrating on his thrusts.

He hit my g spot again "zayn!" I screamed digging my nails into his back. "Fuck amber!" Zayn yelled filling me up.

He pulled out and laid down next to me. "Wow. I missed that" I giggled. "Me too." Zayns laughed kissing me aggressively.