Happy Birthday, Wendy

Author Note:

This is a story about Wendy and Stan's love life. Its when theyre 17. I love south park so freaking much and ive been reading all of these fan fictions and i thought id make my own. I know theyres a lot of guy x guy right now for south park (which i totally love) but i thought id do one from both wendy and stan's differnet point of views on the situation! PLEASE COMMENT! (first crack at writing, be kind) enjoy(:

Wendy

It was October 30th and Wendy Testaburger only had 3 more days to hand out her selective invitations to her 17th birthday party.  She was so excited! She knew 17 would be her year; she knew she would finally be the beautiful young girl she aspired to be. Even as a child Wendy was told that she would grow up to be a beautiful young lady, and this was very true. Wendy was the perfect height for her age, she had light skin, she was strong, and had beautiful, long, black hair. She barely wore makeup, she didn’t need much. In the mornings she would apply a small amount of black mascara, throw on a pair of light jeans, her favorite purple jacket and hat, and leave.

However, sense today was a very important day, she dressed in a short purple skirt and a white long-sleeve v-neck t-shirt. She walked down the streets quickly, ringing each door bell of the 12 people on her list. First was her best friend Bebe Stevens. When she got to Bebe's house, she rang the door bell with anticipation. Bebe came out expecting Wendy. Wendy handed her the invitation and went on to her next house. Sally Turner was her next house, then Red, then Heidi. Millie, Annie, Lola and Esther followed. She also had decided earlier that she wanted to invite a few boys. She went straight to Butters Stotch's house. Butters, unlike Bebe, didn’t expect an invitation to Wendy's big party. (He didn’t usually get invited places) But he took the invitation and promised to be there. Wendy also invited Kenny McCormick and Kyle Broflovski. They were all excited for the party.

Her last house was the one belonging to a boy named Stan Marsh. This was a stretch for Wendy considering that they had a long history together. She had a horrible feeling in her stomach of guilt and sadness. They had broken up almost 3 month ago and today would have been their two year anniversary. She walked up to his house nervous but didn’t intend to show it. She hesitated but knocked softly on the door.

Stan

Stan Marsh sat on the couch under a blue blanket watching his favorite Wednesday evening cartoons. He heard a light tapping on the door. He walked to it expecting his best friend Kyle; instead what he got was a complete heart attack. He saw his ex-girlfriend, his first and only love, standing at the door. His mouth hung open as he stared at her waiting for her to speak. She handed him a small hand-written note card with his name neatly printed in pink sharpie on the front. He stared at it for what felt like an hour.

She started to speak, "Stan, I know we broke up a while ago, but I was kinda wondering . . . would you maybe like to come to my 17th birth-"

Stan cut her off, "birthday party, I know."

Wendy looked surprised that he still remembered her birthday. Stan stared at the porch ground and thought to himself, why would she be standing here, asking me to go to her birthday party when she dumped me not even three months ago? He sat there for at least 3 minutes pondering this question.

"I thought you hated me?" he said, finally.