Chapter 7

Im freaking in the house guys ;). U see ive been getting a lot of sweet comments for chapter 6 so I rewarded y’all smut. Im using my phone (again) so im gonna edit this and put a photo of Niall as soon as i open the computer. Didnt proof read so sorry for the typos :(: 10 notes for the next chapter? Thank u for reading. Enjoy Ü

-

I went home after that horrible encounter with Zayn. I didnt even mind Niall taking me home. I didnt even greet my mom nor ate dinner. I just wanted to go upstairs to my room. Cry and blame myself for losing Zayn. I dont even have a clue on how to regain Zayn’s trust. I feel so weak and ashamed of myself. I spent the whole night crying and thinking about the worst things that happend since I got involved with Niall. The muffled cries slowly turned into soft snores as the sheets comforted me and soon I was drifted off to sleep.

I woke up with red puffy eyes. I fluttered it open slightly adjusting with the light. I suddenly noticed a blue pair of eyes blocking the ceiling. “Get up. Get dressed. Were going to be late” said the man with an irritated Irish accent. I groaned as the sun hit my face when Niall rolled my room curtains to the side. I got on my feet and almost leaped into the bathroom. Before closing the door I peeked out making Niall turn and give off a cocky crooked smirk. “What d’yeah want?” He asked me and I irritably answered back. “Nothing. Aren’t you giving me some privacy?” “No in fact I’m going in with you” He said before removing his varsity jacket tank top supras and khaki shorts which he threw across the room with a devilish grin plastered on his face.

He ran into the bathroom bursting the door open and quickly pulled me into the shower. He opened it and the water started dripping on our entangled bodies. He was behind me putting his arms on my waist and sticking his head at the crook of my neck. He started leaving butterfly kisses and I moved my neck to the side, anticipating the pleasure he was giving me. His eyes darted towards the full length mirror that was standing proudly in front of us. He closed the shower and forced myself in front of the mirror. He removed the removable shower head and turned the pressure into high. He put the shower nuzzle on my clit and it gave me goosebumps. I moaned and whimpered as Niall alined the shower nuzzle into my opening. He brought it closer and closer to my aching nub. His fingers wandered around it, tracing my arousal. My hands were resting in front of the mirror. Bodies were sticky as it was still damp. He was grinding his erection onto my back causing me to whimper at the sudden contact. “You’re like the other school whores I know but I really think you’re much better than them.” He said turning off the shower head and tossing it into the side. He performed coitus and roughly inserted his erect cock in my damp opening. “Ughgg.” He groaned loudly causing me to erupt a very throathy moan. “Go faster!” I screamed. He squeezed my bum and started pounding into me mercilessly like his life was depending on it. I clunged tight at the frames of the mirror and felt that he somehow hit my g-spot. “Holy shit Niall. Do that again ughhhh fucking there” He lifted my left leg and twisted it onto his hips. The new position gave him more space to hit the right areas. Our swearing and skin slapping were the only noises you can hear in the room. His thighs were slapping against my bum and he was hitting the right areas properly. He creeped his hand on my vagina and started forming figure eights on my clit. “Nia-l..l Im so …. so cl- cl- clos..e. Im gonna cum.” I squeezed and tightened my walls on his cock earning a “Fuck!” in response. “No . No . Darlin… You’re not gun cum unless I… I .. Say it. Fucking hell you’re so tight.” He said pounding hinself into my pussy. “I cant hold o-” “On three” “Shitttttt. Fuck” “Oooon-e” “Tw-two” “Three come with me baby girl” . I released my hot liquids on his cock and he threw his back in pleasure. “Fucking shit thats right princess come all over my big irish cock”. He swore as he emptied himself and filled me with his hot white cream. My legs felt jello and before my bum hit the cold tiles he caught me. He ran towards the shower and rinsed out the liquids sprawled on our body. We went out and helped each other getting dressed. My mom was out early so she left a note and 15 irish currency on the table top. I grabbed my lunch money and bag before locking the house.

Niall dragged me towards the car as we reached outside. He was driving at 5kph per minute and he always looks at his Maserati’s side mirror. I heard him mutter a “Oh Shit” before clunging harder into the steering wheel making his knuckles turn white. He turned and twisted the steering wheel to tthe side and continued driving. “Niall. Im scared whats wrong? Where the hell are we and where the fuck are we going?” “The shortcut to school because the Cavaliers are after us. Shit baby Duck.” He said with a trembling voice as we heard loud gunshots. I sunk into my seat in horror and asked “Who the fuck are the Cavaliers? Who are they? What do they want?” “This isnt the time to answer goddamn questions.” The tires screeched and he violently hit the breaks. “Were here run inside! Go! I’ll take care of this motherfuckers” “What if they ki-” “We will be killed if you dont rush inside fucking go okay?” He said while pulling out a gun from his car’s dashboard. I was frightened by the scenes that kept running on my mind.

I kept running and stumbled upon Scooter, one of Niall’s best mates. “You alright?” he asked with a worried look on his face. “Im.. Im o-okay. Ni-Nial-l ou-outside. He-he-hes still outside. You-you mu-must help h-im” I said while catching my breath. “Its okay babe. Im gonna help him.” He said pulling out a swiss army knife from his back pockets. What the hell is happening? Was Niall hiding something from me? The school hall’s main door opened violently and Niall shoved me on the lockers. “What was that?” “Nothing” he just said with a cut lip that was turned into a masochistic grin. “Dress properly. Takin yeah to mi house later. Ill pick yer up” He lose his grip on me and brushed past. I just realized something. This school day is very typical but somewhat there is something missing from it… Zayn. He ditched school today and I was a bit stunned because he ditched for no reason. *Was it about yesterday?* I asked myself while walking towards the playground where Zayn was last seen. Then I stumbled my feet back and astonished to see him looking over the horizon. Black framed raybans were blocking his amber eyes. “Hello. I guess you found me” “Oh my god Zayn. I.. I thought you never wanted to see me again.. I thought you hate me.. Why did you ditch school? What are you doing here?” “So many goddamn questions you got there. Okay first of all. I dont hate you. My reason for ditching is too personal and lastly Im going to drop and stop schooling” “What the hell , why?” “Its a secret” I sat beside him and listened to his story. “It’s very complicated and you’ll just get into this mess” He grabbed a cigarette from his pocket and light it up. “When did you became a smoker?” He ignored my question and continued his statement from earlier. “Dont try to fall hard with that frat boy. He is dangerous I tell you. He is always into troubles and leads mischiefs. I will try my best to protect and get you from him.” He stood up and walked towards my direction. He gave me a lovingly soft kiss on my lips before Niall came running to get him. He broke the kiss and ran towards the fence. He just sat there and said “Ill get you from him. I love you baby doll. See you soon” He saluted before jumping from the fence. Niall was giving me death glares and asked. “Who was that?” “It was Zayn”